How To Make - How To Make Drum and Bass / 1807

How To Make Drum and Bass

View Course

It’s Takeover time again, and for the next month, we’re bringing the heat with bass and beats at the forefront by focusing on all things Drum ‘n’ Bass!

To kick things off in style, we assigned no other than our bass maestro - Haterade, to bring us an all-new How To Make House course.

Over the next two and a half hours, Noah covers all the areas you need to know to make your very own DnB monster. From the recognisable beats to the heavy Reese, growling bass womps and wubs, along with some epic vocals - this tutorial has everything, all in an easy-to-follow format that makes Haterade’s courses so popular.

Make sure to check out our DnB playlist on Spotify here used for inspiration so get on it!

Oh yeah! Something else…

To celebrate this event, we’re hosting a brand new Remix Competition where you can use your newfound skills and make your very own version of this track with some incredible and exclusive prizes up for grabs!

Find out more by clicking on the ‘REMIX COMPETITION’ tab below!

Competition ends 1st July 2024 - 23:59 PT

Throughout this event we’ll chatting with you guys and answering any questions both in the comments section here and over on our dedicated forums page here!

I just finished watching the course. Lots of hot tips in there! :+1:

1 Like

Looking forward to hear your remix and good luck if you jump in the Remix Comp ! :sunglasses: :+1:

Thanks! I’ve already started working on my remix. First time doing DnB!

1 Like

Thanks Noah for this great tutorial. This was fun and for me the first time I explored this genre as a producer.

1 Like