How To Make - Kick Ass Vocal FX with King Unique / 1232

Kick Ass Vocal FX with King Unique

View Course

If you think you can’t sing and there’s no point in using your voice on your tracks then think again because the King is back with a detailed look at how we can use a free sound source - your voice - to make some Kick Ass effects!

From pitch-shifting, sampling, vocoding, time-stretching and more, this is a course that’ll inspire you to pick up a mic and start using your own voice in your tunes, even if it’s unrecognisable at the end! What’s more, it’ll be unique to your tunes and it may just be that hook or recognisable element that makes your track stand out above the rest.

Matt’s here to prove that you don’t need the voice of an angel to get some epic outcomes!

Check it out!

this was great thank you. Normally I use Geist 2 for my sample manipulations as there are many parameters available for each step and easy to have a voice sample do a catchy tune as I did recently using ciips from an Irish folk song from the radio plugin. Also thank you on the tips for the free plugins that I wasn’t aware of.

1 Like

nice intruduction

so this how adventure time does all that stuff. LOLs

Ahh - talk box = intergalactic Beastie Boys! Nice overview of techniques. Entertaining stuff, and he’s pretty funny. Worth the watch.

This has been one of the most useful and entertaining tutorials I have ever watched; lots of chuckles, some great software tips and excellent and relevant examples! Pretty much unique in its kind.