How To Make - Lo-Fi Hip Hop with Misc.Inc / 1063

https://soundcloud.com/marztecheque/kansas-city-star-roger-miller-cover

did in Studio One… just for kicks…

Amazing.

I can get KICK 2 to download

@Ben_Danielson

Do you mean you have an issue downloading Kick 2 ?

thanks for the video!

I learnt a lot - thanks! I just wish you had some more courses on here.

Thanks a lot, so much tips and things really useful. I re-do it soon to takes notes of every single things :slight_smile:

Very useful, I loved the drums and percussion section.

It is easy to understand with careful explanation. I use another DAW (StudioOne) and it took me a bit to apply it.

1 Like

@geshtalt

Good call :wink: …and It’s also the best way to learn when you need to adapt to your own DAW :thumbsup:

Really Liked the softclipper for the kick

Video 6. Where you start off with a the chains with different routed fx. I have no idea how to do that. Would have love to have seen it.

Very good training, Thanks

Hi there,
had a real blast following this course. I think my workflow improved a lot and last but not least after this course i’ve switched my DAW from Cakewalk to Ableton Live :D. Thank You!

This is a great course! Thanks for putting it together. Lots of very interesting and useful suggestions.

Welp, very glad that ableton has a scale mode now.

1 Like

My last comment seems weird because I tough that comments were video specific. I just finished the chord video and I’m, really enjoying the course so far.

1 Like

Good information, thank you!

I have been a Sonic Subscriber for several months and this is my favorite course thus far. Misc Inc is a GREAT teacher, easy to follow and his style is superb.

1 Like

This is how all courses should be structured. A++

1 Like