How to make mainroom house / melodic house

+1

I would definitely love a tutorial for this style! Hope to see one soon :slight_smile:

I think this track would be perfect for the tutorial =P

hey jsut found this website looking for the M1 piano patch… http://www.failedmuso.com/blog/?p=431

and downloading the exs samples now, hopefully they work, will let you know what they sound like when i have listened to them!

M1 Korg Piano + Saw Wave = Lead in all of these songs.

Also, reder8 is amazing…:w00t::w00t:

+1 for this aswell :smiley:

Thank you SA guys for making the mainroom tutorial!!!

Great tut, looking forward for the next part :wink:

[quote]Bouffont (23/10/2010)[hr]Hang about - you’re not even a subscriber, what use is this to you having these tutorials created?![/quote]

Now here is something I can +1 to, nice one BOUFFONT!

can we get more examples of this sound please?

More examples:

The similar elements usually are the tom/congas precussion groove, piano (usually from nexus i could tell you if you need it), layered supersaw synths, chord based melodies as trance. Usually they use the endless riser like the one of the last techtips episode or pitched percu (80% avicii tracks) as uplifter sound and I think thy use pitch bend on some background sounds or noises too.

Typical sinths they use are minimoog/trilogy for basses, nexus for pianos (90%), sylenth1 for leads and omnisphere for pads. Some lead sounds usually are from korg plugins when they want some Eric Prydz touches.

Hope it could help you Phil.

Tell me if you need some info.