How To Make - Minimal Techno with Mac Vaughn / 528

So I ended up purchasing ANA and Kick2 very good products! I am using a trial version of Ableton Suite. Is it worth purchasing? or would Standard be enough?

testernick79 : Buy the suite version! Honestly the extra cash is so worth the money.

1 Like

saffaboy: Ya I was looking into what you get I guess I didn’t download all the packs yet. May need to move all my stuff to a larger HDD though all the VST’s I keep getting are huge.

Also with the suite version you get access to max which has mega powerful stuff and if you wanna get proper geeky you can create your own plug ins. Good luck bro!

Epic! That was worth a years subscription in itself…

1 Like

Hope to hear your remix :wink:

1 Like

cool!

1 Like

Really like this one! Thanks for sharing your knowledge Mac!

1 Like

the medium lfo tied to a specific frequency region in the atmosphere video is a cool trick

1 Like

sounds good

1 Like

good

Love this website , thanks guys!

1 Like

great course

1 Like

awesome course very worth the time!

1 Like

Inspiring techniques. I enjoyed the full 5 hours. Cheers

2 Likes

Solid!

1 Like

Nice workflow, helps me for sure. Thanks

1 Like

Just finished this video series…Amazing tutorials. Only thing is its very hard to keep up with the plugins used as they are expensive to afford for me. Would be great if tutors focus on ableton built in or free plugins. thank you for making this! cheers.

1 Like

how come you put the snares and hats in C? i thought the tack was in D?

1 Like

Hats wouldn’t have a ‘tone’ or note them as would most snares (some do) so it’s not too important to tune them - Put on C simply because its the first note in the octave.