How To Make - Minimal Techno with Mac Vaughn / 528

Thanks chris cheers!

I agree with you @ankitsethiya but it’s great to see how professionals really make a sound (in real life ^^) , the tools they’re using to simplify their work !
Great tutorial anyway, and I hope one day I would be able to buy all these plugins too :stuck_out_tongue:

top course really loved it

2 Likes

This is my first comment!

1 Like

Really good, watched it twice now. Thank-You

1 Like

Great tutorial! The workflow is very inspirational and above all I like the combination of a good preparation in general (ableton setup, rough definition of the direction the track is aiming to go) + spontaneous parts in the specific (browsing through different sounds while the tutor’s decision pro and contra certain elements within this context is explained). Thank you

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Glad to hear it! Thank you so much for the feedback! - Mac

Wicked!

What @chris_agnelli Said :slight_smile:

I hear you. Try to absorb the “concepts” of what I’ve done with the plug in rather than “what” I’ve done with the plug in and apply that to what you know about the plug ins you currently own. :slight_smile:

Excellent style very good tutorial

I only watched the kick section so far but do you end up adding utility and mono the kick at the end during the mixing stage or does it stay in stereo?

Great Course! good ideas…really open your mind for a cool directions

Great course but I want make techno remix but
I do not know how to do it

Really cool stuff. Learnt a lot from this thanks

Expert tutorial, thankful!

Best and most descriptive tutorial I’ve ever followed! I used the same techniques to create this track with the same layout: SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds …thanks for this!

very nice workflow. helpful!

This was eye-opening, wonderful to watch unfold, and totally motivating! Excellent tutorial, and rest assured, it will be referenced for future productions :slight_smile: