How To Make - Progressive Chill with Owsey / 1118

Progressive Chill with Owsey

View Course

Irish FL Studio producer Owsey is back with us this week with an all-new ‘How To Make’ course where he creates a Progressive Chill remix of his track ‘I Seem To Find You In Everything’.

A more upbeat venture from Owsey that pumps with sidechain, he still manages to keep that signature ethereal ambience and epic orchestration that is unmistakably his.

Starting with a blank canvas Owsey begins the writing process with a sublime chord progression using strings and piano before adding an arpeggiated mid-bass, sub and drums. We then move on to synth lines and distinctive leads before adding effects and arranging out. Finally, we automate the different elements before adding in the vocals and carrying out any final tweaks.

A brilliant journey from start to finish with innovative sound design and a merging of genres this is definitely one to check out!

1 Like

Started to follow it and really enjoying this so far.

At the moment I’m doing my first “fast run trough” of the course before going trough it again a second time in a deeper fashion and as I arrived to lesson 5 I started asking myself a probably very noobish question but hey… making noob questions allow us to leave noobishness behiond so…

…why using a sidechain track (well… more than 1 in this project since there’s one for different instruments) that’ll clutter up the playlist instead of using perhaps a shaper like lfo tool, dodge pro, etc etc?

Best tutor in here. Please do more vids!

1 Like

Thanks Silona - he will be really pleased to hear that.

Love the work flow and explanations. Song turned out great

Great course. Thank you for sharing such knowledge with us.

1 Like

In what key is this remix made in?

This was very useful. Thanks

Hoping to find many more courses like this one on here…It was my first course when I started the trial…and by lesson 4 I subbed for a year…very useful and clear. Can’t wait to finish this and my take on the song…

1 Like

This is Great!

Great course learned a lot some great tips to implement in my own productions thanks Owesy love your music

1 Like

Great tutorial! High-quality production and composition. Really worth coming back and rewatching for some great techniques! Thank you Owsey! Saved in favourites :slight_smile:

1 Like