How To Make - Progressive House with Echo Sound Works / 225

Great mix Jon. Intro is really good. Just be careful on the side chaining when it all kicks in - to my ear its way to heavy. Also perhaps have a look at the voicing on the main saw riff, feel it is a little to low an octave in voicing and makes it feel heavy rather than bouncy. Great sounds in there, very impressed ;-)

Hi Chris... Thanks so much for your feedback. Really appreciate you taking the time to do that. And yes I completely agree with both points you raised as constructive criticism. I've been following Mike Monday's tutorials so after playing with the lead sound and the sidechaining for a couple of hours and getting a bit frustrated I decided to call it done and move onto the next track! In hindsight maybe not the best move but we live and learn hey? Thanks again, Jon

i cant get any of the presets in the folders to work with the plugins.

You need to put the presets into the corresponding synths user preset folders. Just google where each synths user folder is - let us know if this helps!

no such luck. thanks though!

Want to get this sorted for you - which presets arent working?

I purchased the course, am I still not able to access the presets and ect..?

Hey Chris, I just downloaded it, I couldn't find the Fuzztar preset though?

Another awesome tutorial i could watch this guy forever Killing it ESW

For any producers who happen to land on this page... I made a remix whilst watching this tutorial. I put the remix on Soundcloud. It got more plays than anything else I've done and attracted the attention of a singer from New York who has now asked me to remix a track for him. So basically... Pay attention to these videos!!! :)

great news Jon, congrats, hope it works out well for you.

Hey Chris, first of all, congrats on this tutorial!
Could you explain why do you duplicate some stereo layers panning L&R instead of using haas FX with the delay?! Does it sound better or is it the same? Thanks in advance!

great job love everything you guys do!! can you do tobu style music??

none of them i think. i created my own presets

Great Tutorial! More from this guy please!

This is epic and incredible i have been looking for something like this . But Echo soundworks why you hide your work while teaching i mean like your plug in details and stuff and also your processing. This get me disturbed i cant process as shown in tutorial ... My request is plz show all parameters and plug in details in your next video ... thanks

HEy hiii, this is amazing learnt a Lot from this course ,Will you make another tutorial for mordern electro house tracks Category by Beatport please

my friend could not too he brought course but there was not fuzztzr guitar ..

another poor tutorial, only newbies will like it.

Not sure you are right the Ricky, there is some much to learn from this course, you should really watch it. You'd have to be quite skilled to follow. Think everyone here agrees its one of the best courses we have on Sonic.