How To Make - Progressive Psy Trance With James Dymond / 218

Progressive Psy Trance With James Dymond

View Course

After the fantastic response to his previous course we asked James Dymond back to bring you another top notch FL Studio course. This time round we look at 'How To Make Progressive Psy Trance in FL Studio'

This is a club thumping, ground shaking monster of a track, with tight baselines, epic breakdowns and killer drops. Working from the ground up we'll be creating the Kick and baseline, adding in acids and FX and then arranging out the track. Don't worry if you do not use FL Studio.. all Midi parts, samples and renders of all synths used are included in the downloadable resources!

So get your psy on and enjoy people.

downloaded this tutorial, and no kick included. Pay click, is not included in sample pack so where is the kick??? so, from the first lesson, I have no kick to begin with, why? Also some of the files are in FL studio, these cannot be imported into Logic!

why are the files not in wav or Aiff format, stupid!

Hey,

The Psy Click file is now available in the resources area on the course page - apologies for that.

Regarding the other queries - the course is built in FL Studio, so beyond the samples - the rest of the files will naturally only be for FL Studio. The files provided are in the format that James Dymond used - so if he used an MP3 sample for example, this is what we provide in the resources.

Brilliant, thanks!

YES!!! James is back! I'm so excited for this :)

Great stuff, but video 3 The Bass is anavailable

Nevermind.. :)

Awesome! Good to have you back.

Another great tutorial from James Dymond! :)

I loved this course. I made this track after watching it: https://soundcloud.com/hoof/ps... (for now a private link, because it is work in progress)

The mixing/ mastering insight are excellent:I loved the techniques used with the spectrum analyzer for visual frequencies and volume levels.
I'd love James to come back for a different style. So far the best tuto of SA

Agree with Mime below. Good work James. I learned a tremendous amount.

Hey - look in the resources tab just above ^^ Psy Click is there for download

Hey - I see you have contacted us on customer support so i will chat with you there :slight_smile:

The track I made after this course got excellent respons from several Dutch trance DJ’s and lots of other people. Really learned a bunch! Stream Psykick by Hoof | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

1 Like

i’m trying download psy click… but i can’t

any chance send me in e-mail?

thanks

beckerlol@hotmail.com

All in all a good tutorial, but it’s hard to follow the workflow and instructions. He is doing adjustments very quick and sometimes he doesn’t explain well what exactly he is doing there.

Thanks so much for that tutorial ! Keep the good work guys :slight_smile:

For the slice of the mofo riser 01 sample on tuto 12, make sure that the “2-cross” option is not slected and you’ll get that clean slice :slight_smile:

Cheers !