How To Make - Psy Trance with Activa / 258

IT was just in Chrome, worked fine in Firefox. Today I'm back to the MMW Logic Pro X tutorials to brush up on it - and they're fine in Chrome.

There's a great series here on Making Music With Logic Pro X that explains a lot. I'm doing it now to get a better handle on using it with this PsyTrance course. There's also one for Logic Pro 9 here I think.

i´m not a fan of this genre, but i must say that this is maybe the best tutorial so far. actually a decent sounding track, with extremely good and clean mixing! thank you SA and activa!!

Great work on the tutorial Activa (and SA). Lovely quality of the video, the tips and the track it self.

Please post more tutorials in psy trance genre - perhpaps Psilocybian? He has done a lot of great tutorials on his own.

None of this is particularly new to me, the main thing i notice from this tutorial is the organisation of the mixing, I'm so hap hazard in the way i go about things, i think there's a lot to be said for the way you approach the arrangement and automation.

Great, especially acid line

Great tutorial. I wish more of that kind. But one I'am missing: the presets. I rebuilt the track in a other daw, because I don't have logic and he don't show all the synth settings in the videos.

Great Tutorial..Thank You :) The original sampled bass is in the key E...?

Thank you so much Mr. Rob.

I would like to know if one could send in a demo to discover records, after learning from this tutorial, in terms of using a few of the samples given here and from the arrangement idea.

Regards.

Quite possibly the most quality tutorial yet! Been an admirer of Rob's mixing skills forever, finally got to see the man going about it! Thanks a lot Rob and Sonic Academy!

are you guys putting the tutorial up for purchase ?????????? CHEERS

it's going up today :)

Can you not call it Psytrance? it is definitely not what it says on the tin. the tutorial is nice but nowhere related to psytrance. it really sounds like updated trance from early 2000.

Your stuff rocks man. Thanks much for the tutorial. I just keep watching it again and again. Good stuff. I'm following you on Spotify :)

Awesome tutorial! Rob, thanks for producing one of the best tutorials I've seen. And all the quality tracks, podcasts and live sets over the years!

In my personal opinion the bass line in a psytrance tutorial cannot be a sample, but the tutorial is very useful thanks.

If I bought this tutorial will I get the project files or do I have to subscribe?

Just signed up, wishing I parted with my money years ago now. These tuts are amazing!!

:smiley: glad to hear it !

The monthly membership is a great idea. Having never played an instrument IWas really hung up on music theory. Just going through the first vids now. :+1: