How to make really BIG , CLEAN and CLEAR sound?

Hello guys , i am working w/ ableton and my production is stuck right now , because my track sounds not really clean and not BIG enough to me ! Maybe VST is not enough and i need go through “pro. studio hardware” ???

Can you advise what to do ???

Here is the links on my 2 tracks :

Stream RED CLOUDS DJ's - First step ( Red Vision ) by REDNESS WORLD | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

Stream RED CLOUDS DJ's - First step ( Cloud Vision ) by REDNESS WORLD | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

[quote]REDCLOUDS (10/01/2011)[hr]Hello guys , i am working w/ ableton and my production is stuck right now , because my track sounds not really clean and not BIG enough to me ! Maybe VST is not enough and i need go through “pro. studio hardware” ???

Can you advise what to do ???

Here is the links on my 2 tracks :

Stream RED CLOUDS DJ's - First step ( Red Vision ) by REDNESS WORLD | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

http://soundcloud.com/red-clouds-djs/red-clouds-djs-first-step-cloud-vision[/quote]

Ok i haven’t listened to your tunes, but to make a track sound clean and clear and louder, it comes down to these factors:

• Your mix

Make sure all your elements have their own space within your frequency spectrum, you’ll need to use EQ, panning and perhaps even some sidechaining in areas to sort this out and make it sound more ‘clean’.

• Mastering

This will level out your track and bring up the volume, however be careful and get an idea of what you’re doing before you attempt this, see the Sonic Academy training videos for Mastering tutorial

Thanks man ! But i all ready did that , i think i need change my monitors first =)

I been having the same issue for a while . but i noticed that layering down sounds and using the stereo properly . helped me alot .

I’ve listened to your track. Has a nice groove to it. I think your just missing a few dynamics. Maybe a filter sweep or a crash or two going into the break or coming out of some of those mini breaks. A little bland in some parts. Try beefing it up a little bit! Add some more parts. Some up and down tension!

Remember that sounds are big and clear and nice relative to other things. A tip I can give is first, make sure your kick is AWESOME. If it’s not great, your track will have a deflated feel, with nothing to give dynamic range.

The second part, which is infinitely more hard, and defines the difference between good and bad production, is whether the kick stays AWESOME after everything is thrown its way. If it’s still pounding away after a bunch of pads, basslines, synths, hats, claps, etc… Then I wouldn’t worry about clean and clear sounds. They’ll be “big” with the phantom power from the kick.

[quote][b] Maybe VST is not enough and i need go through “pro. studio hardware” ???

[/quote]

ableton is the “pro studio hardware” ableton replaces “hardware”. the only artists that use hardware are artists who find ableton complicated (older artists). ableton replaces hardware. i learned that before purchasing it. the only reason someone would buy hardware and not use whats compatible with ableton is because they are not satisfy with the one in ableton or dont know how to use it.

Thanks to all of you guys ! ! !

Give me the link to your track man ! Couse this one is dos’t work !!!

And thanks for answer !!!

Give me the link to your track man ! Couse this one is dos’t work !!!

And thanks for answer !!!