How To Make - Tech Bass House "Coolade" with GAWP / 580

Tech Bass House "Coolade" with GAWP

View Course

This week here at Sonic Academy we’re super excited and proud to welcome British based producer, and brand new tutor GAWP for an all new course in How To Make Tech Bass House featuring his latest release ‘Coolade’ released on Dirtybird.

This three and a half hour course takes you right through the creation process of this awesome, clean sounding, belter of a track - from the initial kick and groove building, to adding sub and mid bass sections, vocals and lead sounds, along with the all important effects before moving into the arrangement stage, and finishing with the mixdown and DJ master.

Packed with tips and tricks in Logic Pro that he’s amassed over the years of making music and fine tuning his trade, we get to see a producer who truly loves what he does and is more than happy to pass on and share the knowledge that has seen him released on some of the worlds coolest labels, think This Ain’t Bristol, Cr2, Perfect Driver and of course Dirtybird!

Tipped off to be “one to watch” by numerous journalists and pr companies GAWP has an exciting future ahead. This is definitely one to check out, so you can see for yourself what all the fuss is about!

Want to check out the original track on Birdfeed, just click this link! GAWP - Coolade

YES yes yes! Awesome guys!

Great Tuts !!!

What a straightforward and productive workflow! Excellent stuff.

1 Like

Great course, very intuitive

Best tut so far!

Awesome Tutorial. Thanks for the many awesome tips. Just a thing from myside, the gain reduction can be made much easier if you look in the regions tab (where the fadein/out, delay, etc… lie) where a gain utility is found. This for me instead of using the fader you can enter the amount you want to reduce without influencing the fader level of the audio track, which will make the mixing of levels later much easier with riding the faders at a higher position.

love the techniques used in this whole tutorial - amazing work!!

Being a long time Ableton user I was sceptical about watching this but Gawp did NOT disappoint! I found his tutorial style to be engaging and very informative with a touch of humour. I learnt a ton of new techniques and look forward to seeing many more from him!

Enjoyed this from start to finish - refreshing and entertaining too.

Great tutorial, very pleasant to follow & full of good tips :slight_smile:

@GAWP Thanks a lot for sharing and for the refreshing spirit all along these tutorials & special thanks to the “Tea lady” for keeping you up with your favorite beverage that seems to brings very positive energy ( I’m even thinking to switch from coffee to tea now… ) :wink:

Really enjoyed the all tutorial and appreciated the fluid workflow in Logic & your numerous comments about why you do things, thanks again ! :sunny:

HI GAWP, nice course - one issue I had though bud was your mic keeps cutting in and out? Don’t think it’s an issue this end. Thanks

Thank you! Awesome tips

Thanks for your message Alan, ah didnt know… im self taught so always up for more tips so thanks! :smiley:

Thank you means so much :smiley:

gawpmusic.co.uk

My pleasure mate, funny enough I’ve actually learnt this recently and it’s helped me immensely with fader control. Thanks for the tips and the tunes, really has given me some good ideas with my productions. Banging track by the way… haha :grin:

1 Like

That was a really good course, Mr Gawp! There were some really good tips and your down to earth style made it easy to understand too. Thanks.

Great tutorial! Hope to see another one from GAWP

Love it!! Such a great tutorial!!

good vibe thank you, hope to see more of you :wink: