How To Make - Tech House 2011 in Ableton Live / 370

In this course we take an indepth look at creating, editing and manipulating sampled loops to creat a fresh tech house track.

Great Stuff

nice 1 :) , but i would love to see a tutorial that doesnt include the recycling loop.

Seems like a nice tutorial. I agree with Tamen though. Would be nice to have a tutorial that didn&#039t involve recycling other tracks

Seems like a nice tutorial. I agree with Tamen though. Would be nice to have a tutorial that didn&#039t involve recycling other tracks

IGiveYouLoveYouBringMeJoy_Bm.wav isn&#039t included in the project.

is audacity recycle a freeware cant find it 2 download 4 mac - please help asap

thats boring guys the croped samples are not included - so the freewares - mutch money 4 less helpfull stuff hmm disapointed a bit - please get back at me if upload some stuff 2 files and resources

can you advise on how to grab samples with ableton without using Recycle...I am not keen on purchasing this software

I wish the break beat wasn&#039t taken from a sample and was made from scratch. You don&#039t need Recycle to sample stuff, i&#039ve done it within Ableton, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

I have a question. I work on cubase and i cant manipulate sample like you (my question is more for : Tutorial 8 - Creating Glide Bass)

Can i use Kontakt Wave editor to make it ? (i ask before to buy...)

Nice Course