How To Make - The Squatters 'Brainfreeze' / 329

Oliver Portamento and Alex Powell fuse influences from Oldskool retro dance, Hip-Hop vocals and Rave with current genres like House, Electro and Dubstep and whatever else floats their boat. Add into that chopped vocals, colossal breakdowns and you have a true melting pot of anything that they know will lift the roof off!

In this course Alex lifts the lid off their 'Brainfreeze' track - giving us a comprehensive walkthrough of the tracks structure and production secrets hidden in it's make up. 

This course is available in the new SD / HD and HD+ formats.

*Resources available for this course include the Logic Pro session file and MIDI data, but due to licensing restrictions the audio samples are not available

Damn it, does know one use Ableton!!

Damn it, does know one use Ableton!!

wow~!!! Logic pro good~^^

Lol doesnt matter if they use Ableton or not, every technique is pretty much applicable to Ableton. I&#039ve noticed that watching videos of people on other programs really helps my workflow because I need to move quicker in order to keep up with the tutorials. Loving this HD, looks like I actually have the program open on my computer now

Logic Pro... Yesssssssss

for me always logic pro :D

Good tut. Need more ableton videos like this. ;)

Please use a format that can be played on iPhone

This was a really cool Tutorial.. ( from start to finish )..Great info...Gives me alot of confidence. I love tutorials...keep them coming.. The Squatters...Pretty Cool Fellas...

P.S.
I know I can apply this technique to Ableton Live 9...

Ha ha pikey lead. Ya Daft racist.
Good tut.

hi where i can find this sylenth presets ozcan TT ?

Great Tutorial again! have to say that squattes videos is problably the best videos in the artist series! Thank you

Great Tutorial again! have to say that squattes videos is problably the best videos in the artist series! Thank you

cool tut, but: Sylenth1 licensed to team arcade, ohmicide licensed to team air ;)