How To Make - Trap with DISKORD / 513

This is by far the most awesome tutorial I’ve been through. I picked up a bunch of super useful tricks and gained a lot of insight into Live and making music in general. I used a different set of vocals/hook, so the song I ended up with basically sounds entirely different yet ill as f#$%!! It’s by far the loudest song I’ve made and probably the most fun. I literally felt like I was doing “lab work” and “theory work” simultaneously. Thank you, James, for sharing your knowledge and experience.

2 Likes

Can’t figure out where the Kick drum came from in this tutorial. Seems to have been in there as soon as Tutorial 02 started. I search “Kick 2” in the Ableton samples but haven’t found anything that matches exactly.

Anyone know where I can find it?

The kick drum is from the KICK 2 plugin - they are using the preset from the Artist Preset Pack that they created.
It will load up if you have a copy of KICK 2

Much appreciated!

on the first video I find putting the 2 snaps into a drum rack inside the drums group instead of doing all the routing he did. once in the drum rack it houses each snap in a simpler and you can use the pan option within it, it’s also easier to move around in the timeline in midi as supposed to audio.

Dope! Thanks :dancer::pray:!

Awesome!!

dope course tho

1 Like

sweet

great vids

The way you guys master is super simple. it was refreshing to see. Great course all around! Thank you!

Very dope videos.

I learned a lot of tips and tricks here…
Here’s my track
https://soundcloud.com/dantezav/are-you-gonna-love-me

Is this Trap ? :slight_smile:

Dope

Im loving it!

This course is killer. That OTT trick is a game changer.

p good

Such a GREAT tutorial and EDM Trap!

awesome!!!