How to "Maschine"

The maschine is the cutting edge for live sets. A SA tutorial explaining it in depth would be the shizzzznitttts. thanks guys

Nice idea, if it got featured on the N.I. site it would bring more members too. I know that I subscribed to this site by finding the Kontrol X1 tutorials on the N.I. site.

For sure maschine would be very awesome also while you’re at it a tut on the upcoming s4 would be key too. that video has over 500k hits in less than a month im sure it would drive traffic to the site. but maschine first as its already out :slight_smile:

Definitely would LOVE this. Maschine is the single most important piece of equipment for me when making music, outside of my DAW.

Maybe to make it more ‘universal’, I’d like to see a tutorial on finger drumming technique for MPC-style drum machines in general. I’ve started looking at Maschine recently more as a full instrument, which of course needs technique, practice and most importantly exercises to get up to scratch. Perhaps the two could be combined?

- YouTube

Check out this tut on sampling with maschine through ableton 8, I found it really usefull.

+1

i agree, a tutorial on finger drumming technique could be really valuable, as well as a comprehensive overview of the software

Theres a finger drumming technique section in the current issue of Computer Music.

[url]http://www.musicradar.com/computermusic/computer-music-157-autumn-issue-on-sale-now-279161[/url]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is what has got my appetite whetted! The guide in CM was excellent - trouble is I want more more more! I’d love to develop to more advanced techniques like other instruments.

I think this is pretty cool. Saw it a few days ago. Aux88 - Not sure if many of y’all know of them… but they’re Original Skool Detroit Electro.

Using Maschine. Drumming / Keyboard Skills are great - but they’ve had decades of experience - LOL :smiley:

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Aux88_NI_Maschine1 - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

[quote]ICN (12/10/2010)[hr]I think this is pretty cool. Saw it a few days ago. Aux88 - Not sure if many of y’all know of them… but they’re Original Skool Detroit Electro.

Using Maschine. Drumming / Keyboard Skills are great - but they’ve had decades of experience - LOL :smiley:

<EMBED height=385 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=Aux88_NI_Maschine1 - YouTube allowscriptaccess=“always” allowfullscreen=“true”>[/quote]

icn ive heard of aux88 :wink:

this is a wicked video basically in 4 mins that dude has made a track!

i cant drum like that but i have always fancied an mpc styled maschine :hehe:

Yeah… Its pretty ****ing cool, isnt it?

“Think” I seen them once years ago somewhere. “Think” they were excellent. :smiley: