How to send a Demo to a Label? Need your help

hi sonic members,br
br
please help me…br
br
i want to send a label my demo but my english is not 100% perfect!br
the tech house label is from spain!br
br
can someone give me please an example how to write it perfect? maybe a copy from your last demo send with email…!br
br
i want to send label a private soundcloud link and basic informations like our website and facebook site… and i dont want write to much and let the music and video speak!br
br
if someone from you got any experience how to write it? how i must start it… br
hello how are you or whats good bla bla blaaa :-)))) ???br
br
thank you a lot!

Your English reads well. I think Simple is best br
br
Hi (AR Guy),br
br
I would love your label to release my track.br
br
(Link to 30s SoundCloud Demo of the best bit)br
br
If you would like a full quality file let me know and i will send you a linkbr
br
Thanksbr
br
(you)

Phil,br
br
Don’t you think they would prefer the full track to preview? Otherwize they’re wasting time on a track that has only 30sec of good music while the rest of it is rubbish.br
br
One other tip is to read up a bit on the label you are approaching. Find out who the AR manager is.br
Make sure you are not sending trance to a techno label or viceversa. So pick the right label for your kind of music.br
Make sure to post private links that have not been played before. Otherwize the label doesn’t feel special if you’ve shared it with others.br
Do not post the track publicly.

Its a way to gauge if they are interest… they will Email a response and you have opened a conversation.br
br
If you give them a full track they maybe like it but don’t do anything about it. you never know what they where thinking you never get a response.br
br
If they don’t like you wouldn’t get a response anyway.

I think people put too much thought into what to write when sending tracks to labels!br
br
I say keep it really really simple.br
br
Just send a link to the track on Soundcloud and a couple of sentences, and that’s it.br
br
My opinion is that if you are sending truly amazing tracks, you’ll always have at least a couple of people replying interesting in signing it, even if you write virtually nothing.br
br
The fact that i don’t get many people replying simply tells me that my tracks aren’t truly that great at the moment, so i need to work harder to improve my sound further!!!br
br