How to sound like..... ARNO COST

Hey guys. I think this would be a great video for the SA team to do. In particular I am wanting to know how to make his track “Cyan”.

Yes I know that produces a similar style to the Swedish guys but I love how big this track sounds.

Another track like this would be Chris Lakes new tune “Alone”.

I have a fair idea it might be with the chords they use for the lead sound but I’m not overly sure.

Thanks for any help guys:)

yeah it could be amazing!!

totally agree with you for Cyan!

I like Arno Cost, I also love John Dahlebak, their colab track ‘Golden Walls’ is awesome.

It is true however that it’s a similar kinda sound to the SHM stuff but still great sounds.

I’ll put my +1 on this :slight_smile:

guy don’t forget, on this site you can see in the studio with arno cost

the link: http://www.lamercerie.biz/site/itw/Arno_Cost.html

Can’t understand a word! lol it’s all in french??

yeah i know it’s in french

on this site you can also see tristan garner and jeremy hills in the studio but again in french

if i can help someone here are the vst use by arno cost

Magenta: “Blue” (bassline and lead synth); Sytrus (pads)
-Apocalypse: “Minimoog” (first lead synth); “Blue” (Synth in the break)
-Golden Walls: “Vanguarde” (lead synth); Orange Vocoder (vocal)
-Souvenir: “V Station” (lead synth); “Synful Orchestra” (strings); “Bass Station” (bassline)
-Darling Harbour: “Philarmonik” (lead synth); “FM8” (Arpeggiator pad and bass line)
-Kalle Remix: “Vangarde” (trance lead); “Minimoog” (arpeggiator in the break)
-Hate Me Remix: “Albino 3” & “FM8” (lead synth); “Sytrus” (bassline); “Philarmonik” (strings)

Yeah, Arno’s sound is great.

Already did a topic on that and  the only thing i found was the VST list Sedrick has just provided

http://www.sonicacademy.com/forum/Topic2338-13-1.aspx

In the video, he’s just showing some of his tunes (but they are not filming close enough to the screens to see his presets :)) and explaining how he"s working. No “real secrets” inside.

I’ll have a look at them videos guys:)