How to sound like.....the Irish!

Firstly i’d just like to say that as a recent subscriber to Sonic Academy i have been seriously impressed with the quality of the tutorials, excellent work Phil. As an Irish based company, and seeing that both Southern and Northern Ireland are right now responsible for producing the highest quality of trance music around, i would love to see a video tutorial explaining how to get that awesome sound characterized by John O’Callaghan, Simon Patterson. These rising Irish producers are all over the trance scene right now and it would be great to see how they get their sound. For anyone unfamiliar with these two, check out some of these belters…

Simon Patterson - Bulldozer

Simon Patterson - Thump

John O’Callaghan - Exactly

have to agree those guys make some of the best tracks around atm

Agreed.

There is already a fantastic Trance tutorial, but something like Simon Patterson / Sean Tyas would be the icing on the cake. It’s the basslines i’m really struggling with.

I thoguht about making a thread like this a while back only mine was going to be a dig at the irish accent :slight_smile:

DEFO

HOW TO SOUND LIKE JOHN ASKEW

I thought the Tech Trance tutorial was based on Simon Patterson

The Tech Trance tut should help with this :slight_smile:

Without doubt the trance tut is the best tut in the world. Ever. Period. :slight_smile:

yeh sounds good, uplifting trance? brain Kearney maybe?

and simon patterson isnt irish is he??:open_mouth:

o yes hes northern irelands own greg downey also !!!

2 of the best around. totally agree. how to sound like the irish tutorial. bring it on!!!