How to upgrade to subscriber plus?

Hey guys I’m wondering how can I upgrade to subscriber plus cause I wanna get the tutorial files for the sidechain bassline video. I realized that I can’t learn effectively without the files to guide me & unfortunately I have to upgrade from subscriber to subscriber plus. Any guidance from the team would be great like the procedures & the extra amount I have to pay. Cheers

As far as I was aware the bassline tutorial is still available to regular subscribers?

in fact at the moment i cant see any tutorials that are for subsciber plus.

[quote]Testuser (08/02/2010)[hr]As far as I was aware the bassline tutorial is still available to regular subscribers?

in fact at the moment i cant see any tutorials that are for subsciber plus.

[/quote]

That’s what I was thinking too, you should be ok to see the tutorial matey.

yeah the only thing i cant see is the tutorial it actually came from.

the tech tip obviously doesn’t come with the project files.

It doesnt come with the project files? Strange because when I clicked on the files tab it says these files are only viewable to subscriber plus members. In any case it should be better with project files made available.

Yep it looks like project files are now available for prosub plus users.

fine if you are loaded with dosh.

actually i think thats a little unfair its like SA have taken away something existing members already had access to.

it may have been fairer to slowly phase the idea in with new tutorials videos not back-catalogue stuff

just my opinion. nothing more or less.

any previous subscribers should automatically have been upgraded to subscriber plus

if this is not the case, use this form and we will get it sorted out for you

kev

that being the case.

very fair indeed Kev.

stealthy seems like your problem has been solved :smiley:

Yeah thats nice of sonic academy but I really like if they actually included tutorial files for the tech tip vol 1 such as sidechain bass cause when I click on it it says “no tutorial files available for this course”.

Also I think it might be a good idea in the future that you guys give info on all the external plug ins used in the videos so that we can come prepared & links to where we can buy them or if we can get discounts. Cheers guys

stealthy,

i am sure while back those files were available for download so its probably something to do with the recent switch over. seems a few files and videos didn’t make it over.

i think at one point it was the “how to sound like Deadmau5” tutorial.?

seems like they changed the name and made it a tech tip.

might be worth posting in

[url]http://forums.sonicacademy.com/Topic13076-8-5.aspx[/url]

or the subscriber support to see if you can blag the project files?

as for your suggestion about what software plugins are used etc yeah maybe not a bad idea but to be honest i usually just watch the tutorials and grab whatever i have and try to reproduce what the guys at SA are doing. not too hard …assuming you have a few quality plugs to start with.

i certainly wouldn’t rush out and buy say a minimoog just coz a project file used it but then thats just me :smiley: