How To Use - Ableton Live 10 Beginner Level 1 / 594

Ableton Live 10 Beginner Level 1

View Course

Want to get to grips with Ableton Live 10? Maybe you’ve recently started out using the software or are considering changing your current DAW?
Well over the next 18 videos, Ableton certified trainer Paul Laski aka P-LASK will take you through the key areas so you can start creating your own masterpieces in Ableton.

This is a Beginner Level 1 course where Paul will show you how to get up and running with the software, from opening it for the first time to navigating through the main functions in both the Session and Arrangement view and creating your first beats, sounds, and exporting your first track

First up we take a look at the audio setup and user interface of Ableton Live 10 showing you all the key areas you’ll need to know. We then we bring in some drums to create the groove and add the synth and bass before we move into the arrangement to build our track. Lastly, we finish off by adding automation and transitions to create movement and tension, mix the track down, and then export the track so it can be played anywhere.

This course solely uses Ableton Live 10 and, as with all our courses, we provide you with additional resources so you can easily follow along.

1 Like

the ableton live 9 level 1 tutorial project has been reborn! :slight_smile: not complaining! just knew i heard this track somewhere before… :slight_smile: - do I win a prize? a Chris Angelli remix of one of my tracks??? :slight_smile: but please NOT in LOGIC, LOL!!!

Where can I find courses I added to my favorites?

Hey @Angelo1 refer to this topic Favourite Icon - Favourite Courses?

Workaround : be sure to be logged in and copy/paste Sign Up in your browser address search bar, it should work :wink:

Cheers !

1 Like

h

Thank you !.

Good Job

Is there a part 2 ?

Hey @hinter_hof

Not yet, this Live 10 Level 1 tutorial is quite recent & I don’t know if this is planned or not but since many artists/tutors have make the move to Live 10 you can be sure that there will be some “How to make” series using Live 10 in the future.

Very nice tut. Thanks…

Thanks for creating such an awesome course. Really enjoying it so far and have learned a bunch. I’ve watched quite a few “intro to ableton” videos/series and none have been as accessible to absolute beginners as yours has been. Many other courses skip over things they assume the watcher already knows. I would find myself stuck on a step they didn’t explain right and just give up sometimes. On the other hand, you take the time to dive into just enough details while keeping the content concise. Looking forward to more content from you!

1 Like

Awesome course. Definitely learned some things

great beginner course

Awesome! Keep it up :slight_smile:

Easy to follow beginners guide. Just invested in the next level too!

Helpful, thanks!

Excellent beginners course. Moving on to level two right now.

Good course, thank you!

Great intro, on to level 2!

Great course, Tx