How To Use - How To Use Serum with 7 Skies / 239

Very interesting!

Love this! Great explanations and easy to follow.

It would be nice, if the noise generator had a direct out. Great Tut so far, thank you!

Thanks mate. Really enjoyed that and learnt heaps. Particularly enjoyed the last 4 tutorials.

heck yea

loving the info I’m getting so far

Excellent tutorial!

Schnarch…

This is really an excellent tutorial. I feel that everything was explained clearly and the examples that 7S showed are very inspiring. Thank you very much! Now back to making music with Serum!

So far, Ive learned more beyond what I would reading the manual. Knowledge can be applied to other synths.

amazing

Brilliant course! Many thanks!

best tutorial ever…
if u cant understand this
nothing can in web can teach u serum

Awesome

Cool

Excellent! This is the only course on Serum you will ever need to take. He explains it all. And if you follow along you will go from a preset tweaker to a preset maker. Thank you 7 Skies and the guys at Sonic Academy.

where is the wavetables that you are using in this tutorials im doing the dubstep one and there a wave table your using called FM something i don have it cant find it anywhere

Hi @mlive03

This FM8 Wavetable is a custom Wavetable picked from the user folder within Serum Wavetables folder, therefore you won’t get it in your own instance of Serum. This custom FM8 Wavetable is also not included in the provided HTU_Serum_Resources.zip resource file available for download.

In fact, in the Dubstep video you’re watching, @7skies mentioned something like " let’s use that one we created before … " and you have to refer to the VideoTutorial 04 - Wavetables where around 20 minutes time, @7Skies is using Native Instrument FM8 synth to create this FM8 custom Wavetable inside Xfer Serum. You’ll be able to do the same watching this video but you’ll have to own NI FM8.

Hope that’s answering your question.

Thanks for the quick Reply great Video I am learning a lot , I have FM8 and am attempting to create this sound.

1 Like

Nice video, very helpfull :slight_smile: