How To Use - iZotope Stutter Edit 2 with Protoculture / 1005

iZotope Stutter Edit 2 with Protoculture

View Course

Protoculture checks out iZotope and BT’s newly updated glitch effect plugin Stutter Edit 2 in this week’s short ‘How To Use’ course.

With a ton of new features, this is a huge upgrade where every parameter can be edited using the envelope window.

Here Nate demo’s some of the awesome sounds Stutter Edit 2 can make and takes us through the main controls on how it all works however he’s really just scratching the surface.

This is definitely one of those super fun plugins that you can lose a lot of hours playing with.

Check it out!

Fabrice Oze

I BELIEVE THAT THIS PLUGIN IS VERY USEFUL FOR ARTISTS WHO PLAY TRAP MUSIC. BUT USE WITH A SUBTLE SENSITIVITY IT MAY BE RELEVANT. IS IZOTOPE A SUPERB ASSISTANT? PERSONALLY I’M GETTING EXCALIBUR (THE SAME OF SOUNDTOYS RACK BUT IN A ANOTHER TONE) FOR 10 §. I HAVE GOT SOUNTOYS PLUGINS AND IN THE SYNTH TODAY I PREFERE USE EXCALIBUR. I WISH IZOTOPE THE SUCCESS IT DESERTS FOR THEIR NEW PLUGINS. THANK YOU PROTOCULTURE

The grey t-shirt is good for you Mr Chris Agnelli . Have a goos day !

Great !

I hope to get my hands on it soon!! :wink:

Super useful, thanks!

great to have these timely courses when new products are released - iZotope continues to be amazing; thanks for your excellent little tutorials on these little softwares, Protoculture! What plugins can do nowadays… the sky is the limit. Er, “ceiling”

Looks more like a review than a real course. Sonic Academy, what about real in depth tutorial like you did with Scaler 2 … ?

as said before, just as review not a tutorial…

Good overview of the features, I can take it from here