How to use massive?

I’ve heard that you can use it to make awesome bass, and I got the program, but I have no clue how to use it. I did the entire FM synthesis 101 course, but sylenth and massive are so different… Anyone know where I can find a tutorial on how to use all the functions of massive?

[quote]haZzarOus (26/05/2012)[hr]I’ve heard that you can use it to make awesome bass, and I got the program, but I have no clue how to use it. I did the entire FM synthesis 101 course, but sylenth and massive are so different… Anyone know where I can find a tutorial on how to use all the functions of massive?[/quote]

TBH sylenth or ANA can produce basses just as well as massive.

Massive is great for dubstep stuff but is quite a complicated synth.

theres tons of stuff on youtube bout massive.

I tend to avoid using massive as it takes to long to get the basic sounds going.

I got a good massive tut from macpro video on the iPhone for £6 think if u go to their site i think you can download the hd version for ur computer for same price!

The getting started manual for Massive is a pretty good place to start. Massive is pretty complicated. I think it’s a great synth, but using it to it’s full potential is tough.