HTSL Bewitched "C'est La Vie"

Hey Guys,

I’ve always wondered how the put this anthem together:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZIITpkLo-8]Bewitched - C'est La Vie - YouTube

Anyone know how they get that screetching tire noise? Is it sylenth? or is it Alchemy?

Also the ‘ho hooo’ vocals sound so tightly layered - how can I get that professional sound on my songs?

A HTSL C’est La Vie would make my day.

Thanks in advance.

+1

This place is going down hill fast :frowning:

[quote]Mussi81 (04/02/2011)[hr]This place is going down hill fast :([/quote]

Just cos you don’t like Bewitched… be fair son… everyone else gets to ask for their favourite to be covered… isn’t it time for mine?

[quote]lorddarthfader (05/02/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (04/02/2011)[hr]This place is going down hill fast :([/quote]

Just cos you don’t like Bewitched… be fair son… everyone else gets to ask for their favourite to be covered… isn’t it time for mine?[/quote]

Mate, no one here likes bewitched

[quote]Mussi81 (05/02/2011)[hr][quote]lorddarthfader (05/02/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (04/02/2011)[hr]This place is going down hill fast :([/quote]

Just cos you don’t like Bewitched… be fair son… everyone else gets to ask for their favourite to be covered… isn’t it time for mine?[/quote]

Mate, no one here likes bewitched[/quote]

Except me (at the moment) - you wait… I bet Roben likes Bewitched :wink:

Hey Mussi, FFS!!

Watch out Mate - Dont mess with the Lord of the Spliff, the explorer of life!  :laugh: :cool:

[quote]lorddarthfader (05/02/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (05/02/2011)[hr][quote]lorddarthfader (05/02/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (04/02/2011)[hr]This place is going down hill fast :([/quote]

Except me (at the moment) - you wait… I bet Roben likes Bewitched ;)[/quote]

Nah, Roben is bewitched

ha ha :smiley:

[quote]chekka (05/02/2011)[hr]ha ha :D[/quote]

Bewitched is no laughing matter young man

lol are takin the piss mate?

Is this a cry for attention?

[quote]lorddarthfader (05/02/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (05/02/2011)[hr][quote]lorddarthfader (05/02/2011)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (04/02/2011)[hr]This place is going down hill fast :([/quote]

Except me (at the moment) - you wait… I bet Roben likes Bewitched ;)[/quote]

Only when they’re bent over

lmfaooooooooo

greatest thread ever!

The twins are back now as Barbarellas lol

Cinderella must still be at home

Honestly, the Barbarella video - they are having a laugh right? Is that recent?

Anyway, it’s way to contemporary… I want old school bewitched business please… none of this recent stuff - it’s soul-less.

Jeesus that Barbarellas track is f u c k ing sh!t :w00t: