HTSL D.Ramirez/Meat Katie/Moguai/Funkagenda/Dom Kane

would love to see separate tutorials based on these guys, I know they all come under the Tech House/Progressive house Umbrella but i think they all have very unique styles and takes on their chosen genre. They are also very different to each other were one is very funky Tech another More aggressive, Laid Back, Soulful or Smooth & sensual.

what do you guys think

Boing +1

agreed :slight_smile:

Im in Jon +1

I think that they use good premade samples but i would love to see a tutorial how to do it from scratch

+1 :slight_smile:

[quote]alinenunez (08/02/2010)[hr]I think that they use good premade samples but i would love to see a tutorial how to do it from scratch

+1 :)[/quote]

lol from watching future music dvds all the pro’s use vengeance & Mutekki lol

[quote]jon_fisher (08/02/2010)[hr][quote]alinenunez (08/02/2010)[hr]I think that they use good premade samples but i would love to see a tutorial how to do it from scratch

+1 :)[/quote]

lol from watching future music dvds all the pro’s use vengeance & Mutekki lol[/quote]

LOL yep they do !  really funny ! I always tought that they Programed their own  synths .

im in  - d-ramirez all the way.

John - there is a future music tutorial on d-ramirez on google videos not sure if you have ssen them - there well worth a watch.

[quote]mejaques_uk@hotmail.com (09/02/2010)[hr]im in - d-ramirez all the way.

John - there is a future music tutorial on d-ramirez on google videos not sure if you have ssen them - there well worth a watch.[/quote]

yeah i’ve got this also the steve angello one and many of the others, i’d like to see more about doing his own stuff really as thats more about him remixing a track, think the ian carey dvd is my fav out of the future music ones with the sander van doorn one being the biggest pile of suck ever lol didn’t really learn anything from the SVD tutorial.

John,

Couldn’t agree more. Yes the D-ramirez was a remix he was doing. The Steve anello one i quite enjoyed. Sander van - was a load of crap dont think anyone would learn from that - shame really because i do like his production style but obviously he doesn’t want to share it.

Best ones and most informative and what i learnt most from were the Chris lake ones though those were really good and that Chris made the time and effort.

Also i mentioned in the tunes section just come accross a load of ableton tutorials via some help from Robbie styles - have a look on youtube for airbase quite good tuts imo!