HTSL Drum N Bass

Not really I want commercial stuff but mabey others want the more underground or Hospital stuff, just have to see whats most popular…

any artist from Hospital or MedSchool would suit me.

[quote]Subject 1 (19/03/2011)[hr][url]spor-hydra - YouTube

SPOR!!![/quote]

^Yes^

would love something like this, doesnt seen like there is much support for it round here, is you havent already subject1, check out the ‘new bass sampling technique’ thread posted on DOA, some good ideas on there…

[quote]kaya_marks (25/03/2011)[hr][quote]Subject 1 (19/03/2011)[hr][url]spor-hydra - YouTube

SPOR!!![/quote]

^Yes^

would love something like this, doesnt seen like there is much support for it round here, is you havent already subject1, check out the ‘new bass sampling technique’ thread posted on DOA, some good ideas on there…[/quote]

Yeah ive been a Dog for a long time :smiley: saw it preety similar to what i was doing before i even saw it :smiley: also running your sound through Alchemy is the **** :smiley:

[quote]Subject 1 (19/03/2011)[hr][url]spor-hydra - YouTube

SPOR!!![/quote]

Yeah would defiantly be up for this :slight_smile:

Drum n bass really gets you burnin calories as well its so energetic…

[quote]slender (25/03/2011)[hr]
Yeah would defiantly be up for this :)[/quote]

Interesting type-o :slight_smile:

Leave britney… Slender alone!!! Shes… Hes a human :crying:

+100 for a new DnB tut, a big growling nasty one. Whoever said Andy C style… That, Hospital etc.

Pendulum’s production levels are really high, but in some ways have cheapened DnB. I’ll take the fuzzy Grimey stuff off of kool fm any day though!

[quote]ICN (25/03/2011)[hr][quote]slender (25/03/2011)[hr]

Interesting type-o :)[/quote]

yeah i had to look at that like 6times

[quote]Subject 1 (26/03/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (25/03/2011)[hr][quote]slender (25/03/2011)[hr]

Interesting type-o :)[/quote]

yeah i had to look at that like 6times[/quote]

I like to keep you folks on your toes :slight_smile:

I’m not a huge fan of the jump-up drum and bass your proposing , only Andy C’s mixes are worthy i think. He’s not a top A producer , he’s just the best genre dj in the world my opinion. For example this was featured on his latest mix called Nightlife 5 , i think everyone who hasn’t heard of it should give it a listen

This could be a very interesting tutorial . I tried to recreate the drum and bass tut from logic to ableton but it seems i'm not good enough yet heh. :P

[quote]bogdi47 (26/03/2011)[hr]I’m not a huge fan of the jump-up drum and bass your proposing , only Andy C’s mixes are worthy i think. He’s not a top A producer , he’s just the best genre dj in the world my opinion. For example this was featured on his latest mix called Nightlife 5 , i think everyone who hasn’t heard of it should give it a listen [/quote]

Jump up ? who posted a jump up track? Yeah Andy C is great so is Dirty-phonics saw them live had a good time but im reeally into that dark DnB that i merged in the early ages and developed into a darker Beast :smiley: but either way im good

+100 for dnb

There’s a load of mainstream producers who have this similar style that’s being posted!

Really organic sounds with deep bass!

Hospital, kabuki, matrix and futurebound, netsky, state of mind, sub focus, young ax… ahh the list goes on!

I’d like some dirty stuff incorporated too, noisia, teebee, and +100 for spor!

Im a big fan of matrix and futurebound. Also I really liked pendulum before they turned into a rock band…

subject , andy c’s productions are jump up . The type played by Dj Hazard and such.

What’s the point in DnB if it’s not jump up?

Liquid DnB is just long. Ok for having on your stereo low volume while you read a book maybe.

bah!

Netsky isn’t jump up but I’d love to get that sound. :wink:

Fair dues.

Just as long as it has cojones. DnB gotta have cojones.

haha yes it has to . The thing is jump up is referred to a specific type of dnb like saying house and tech house . It’s a subgenre . I like my dnb glorious and energizing heh