HTSL Drum N Bass

Ive never really seen any posts requesting this and mabey its because every issue Computer Music seem to bring out there only really covering Drum N Bass lol but thought id request it because it seems like a really cool style and it would be nice to see in depth how to do it…

So if your into this and wanna see it post some videos…

Jeez Jan - You’re obsessed with this anti-tech sentiment  :)

:ermm:

Nothing here really anti tech? I just post up vids and tutorial requests on things i wanna see, just like all you lot do in your 100 different threads…

<----- Confused

Dont be confused :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :kiss:

Im right tho…

I didnt realise you were only allowed to post up requests for techy stuff… I musta missed the memoir…

I know you’re right… you are confused :slight_smile: :hehe: :cool: Haha!

You’re not on the memo list Jan, cos we treat you like a Mushroom - Keep you in the dark and feed you sh!te :stuck_out_tongue: :laugh:

Lol im more of a magic mushroom, you sometimes take a bite out of me and go on a magical trip…

haha! Brilliant!

Can you imagine? You’d have yourself eaten away! :smiley:

Self cannabalism.

You could always tell someone else :wink:

Im too expensive for your lot… :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah i think there is too much techno tech house related already here,please i beg u make some more dnb,dubstep or new style of electro house something filthy is what we need !!!

The thing is… theres house tutorials, techno tutorials, trance tutorials, dubstep tutorials and even hard dance tutorials… but theres NO i repeat NO Drum N Bass…

http://www.sonicacademy.com/Producer/Course//How_to_Make_Drum_and_Bass_with_Logic_Pro_8_-_DJ_Marky.cid2079

[url]spor-hydra - YouTube

SPOR!!!

Yeah but lets have one in ableton… A proper one like the peak time trance/mainroom house/minimal tech series…

i would like to see some fierce andy c styled DnB :smiley:

this ting

<EMBED height=390 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=480 src=dark jungle 1 - YouTube allowfullscreen=“true” allowscriptaccess=“always”>

Lol that vid was awesome, but mabey a tad more commercial lol…

[quote]jjdejong0 (21/03/2011)[hr]Lol that vid was awesome, but mabey a tad more commercial lol…[/quote]

Should have made the topic Commercial DnB :smiley: