HTSL Dubstep (Benga, Rusko, Skream etc)

Why not :slight_smile:

edited post!:slight_smile:

i quite like Dubstep but many of my friends call it crack-head music (why? i do not know)

Whether you desire to produce Dubstep or not, I definitely feel there is a lot of techniques and ideas that can be taken from Dubstep and applied to your own productions, be it house, trance, whatever.

[quote]tst (12/24/2009)[hr]Cool, I’m gonna add those tracks as examples to my dubstep bass tutorials that I’m scripting over the next few days.

I’ll link to it when its on my youtube channel

feel free to check it out before then and see if any exisitng material is useful on there.

I will be doing my dubstep bass video with ableton and massive BTW

http://www.youtube.com/thesoundtutor

:)[/quote]

Look forward to it!

dubspot has a very cool Ableton tutorial for wobble bass but not much else. I’d really like to see some in depth tutorials on this as well. thx!

yeah, dubstep is dope.  The technical aspect of it is what i like about it.  It reminds me of my dj sets when i start playing Hip Hop at around 69 bpm. =p. 

this post got me more interested in dubstep and i like it! i def support a HTSL dubstep. i also came across this. pretty kewl.

Lets bump this back to the top.

yes lets, today and tomorrow have been kept free to finish up my videos as its getting long now, sorry it’s taking such a long time, got a new job since I started and need to tie it all up before I start.

:slight_smile:

Any update?

Nothing as of yet, see the Dubstep Yes/No poll on this ‘How to Sound Like’ thread.

[quote]jon_fisher (23/12/2009)[hr]i quite like Dubstep but many of my friends call it crack-head music (why? i do not know)[/quote]

Lol  my Brother says the same thing hheehhe.

well i Understand from his point what he means that this Music is for Pot heads and Crackheads lol. well because most music that Rytmically sounds slow create a Slow Peace for people who wants to hear laid back Music .I personally dont like Pot but most of my Friends love D&B and Dub step and one time i smoked a litle bit of it . 10 min later they blasted the Dub Step and i started to feel the bass more PLeasant. that happened the same with Hip Hop. lol  anyways !! too much information but yeahh i wouldnt mind to have a dub Step Tutorial :stuck_out_tongue:

TST!! Major props my man!!! Videos are finally up!

niiiice

just been using albino 3 to get some phaty dubstep sounding wobbles … not enough bottom end in them just yet but they are getting there

ill take some piccies and show u guys how they are done if u want :smiley:

[quote]wonk (01/03/2010)[hr]just been using albino 3 to get some phaty dubstep sounding wobbles … not enough bottom end in them just yet but they are getting there

ill take some piccies and show u guys how they are done if u want :D[/quote]

that would be awesome dude!!

right tomorrow in the studio ill crack open albino and take some screeny shots and put them up for you with a small sample of how they sound … they are not amazing im not rusko buttt it may get you guys started

I am always openminded for any tutorials!! :slight_smile:

[quote]wonk (05/03/2010)[hr]right tomorrow in the studio ill crack open albino and take some screeny shots and put them up for you with a small sample of how they sound … they are not amazing im not rusko buttt it may get you guys started[/quote]

Where it at, WoNK? How you been girrrrl! LTNS. Looking like you making the quid now!

Raymond