2. Excision & Datsik / Doctor P / Flux Pavillion

3. Deviance / Sweet Shop / You got 2 Know

4. [url]- YouTube

(Datsik + Excision)

[url]- YouTube

(Doctor P)

[url]Flux Pavilion - Got 2 Know - YouTube

(Flux Pavillion)

Ive listened to Dubstep Since 01 in pirate radio over here in the US i think i was the only kid who knew about it :smiley: and since it has evolved from Dub To a monsterous Dubstep ive fiddled around with my synths Mainly working on the LFO and Cutoff etc but i still cant get anything like them although i have achieved some unique patches but i would love to see a HTSL tutorial from the guys at Sonic Academy mainly focusing on creating the Synths such as the Talking synth Doctor P uses alot Well any help would be nice thanks.

Please post links or vids to any advice/Tuts

Peace

No one ever replies to me :frowning:

I was literally about to ask the same question. This branch of dubstep is called ā€œRobostepā€ by Datsik and Excision. I have tried hard to get this sound and canā€™t seem to. I have done a bunch of research, and all I know is that they mainly use Massive, and CamelAudio stuff. Here is him posting on a forum answering some questions about stuff. http://www.dubstepforum.com/boom-datsik-excision-what-synth-is-that-t97336.html

I would love to learn how to create this sound.

Here some more examples:

- YouTube

- YouTube

Excision - Boom (feat. Datsik) - YouTube

Datsik - Firepower - YouTube

[quote]taylorgittin (28/04/2010)[hr]I was literally about to ask the same question. This branch of dubstep is called ā€œRobostepā€ by Datsik and Excision. I have tried hard to get this sound and canā€™t seem to. I have done a bunch of research, and all I know is that they mainly use Massive, and CamelAudio stuff. Here is him posting on a forum answering some questions about stuff. http://www.dubstepforum.com/boom-datsik-excision-what-synth-is-that-t97336.html

I would love to learn how to create this sound.

Here some more examples:

- YouTube

- YouTube

Excision - Boom (feat. Datsik) - YouTube

Datsik - Firepower - YouTube

Yeah only thing i hate about them is that they recycle every new sound they find and use it for a year!

yeh im really hopeing the tute is in the style of datsik and excision, paticularly one where the bass keeps changing and little edits pop in. standard dub song that just use one bass for most of the trak are booring as fek even if its a sick bass i think.

so defs +1 for datsik and excision

[quote]kdt123 (29/04/2010)[hr]yeh im really hopeing the tute is in the style of datsik and excision, paticularly one where the bass keeps changing and little edits pop in. standard dub song that just use one bass for most of the trak are booring as fek even if its a sick bass i think.

so defs +1 for datsik and excision

[/quote]

:smiley: