Htsl grum!

Ive been listening to Grum lately and im liking that 80’s style sounds :smiley: and i have some songs in mind that i would liek to create and i want to know how to create some of those sounds what soft synths recommended etc…

what softsynths do you already have?

[quote]bobby lupo (05/08/2010)[hr]what softsynths do you already have?[/quote]

Most of Rob Papens Stuff

Massive

a Mini Moog

Dark energy (analog)

Nexus

Vanguard

Sylenth

and others

Im used to making Gritty sounds never tried making sounds like these but an idea popped in my head and i want to make it happen

in sylenth please :smiley: love his pads/keys and basslines

[quote]Subject 1 (05/08/2010)[hr][quote]bobby lupo (05/08/2010)[hr]what softsynths do you already have?[/quote]

Most of Rob Papens Stuff

Massive

a Mini Moog

Dark energy (analog)

Nexus

Vanguard

Sylenth

and others

Im used to making Gritty sounds never tried making sounds like these but an idea popped in my head and i want to make it happen

[/quote]

no arturia,dcam,zebra?for arturia(if you have the prophet v)and dcam i can send you some of my own 80s style patches.for zebra 2.5 i think xenos just did an 80s soundset for like 7 bucks thats really good.you can always use the wavetables created from a huge collection of amazing,rare,vintage synths,done by pietw to give them even more of that vibe youre after.

gimme some sylenth love T_T lol

[quote]bobby lupo (05/08/2010)[hr][quote]Subject 1 (05/08/2010)[hr][quote]bobby lupo (05/08/2010)[hr]what softsynths do you already have?[/quote]

Most of Rob Papens Stuff

Massive

a Mini Moog

Dark energy (analog)

Nexus

Vanguard

Sylenth

and others

[/quote]

no arturia,dcam,zebra?for arturia(if you have the prophet v)and dcam i can send you some of my own 80s style patches.for zebra 2.5 i think xenos just did an 80s soundset for like 7 bucks thats really good.you can always use the wavetables created from a huge collection of amazing,rare,vintage synths,done by pietw to give them even more of that vibe youre after.[/quote]

Oh yeah i have some arturia pluggns and Zeta too i have alot of vsts :smiley: but im nowhere near my PC

this would sit nicely with the Tensnake - 80’s sounding dance HTSL that roben was asking for (even if he did ask for deep house)

Would be cool if Sonic could do an 80’s pop synth style tutorial.

[quote]Aapie (05/08/2010)[hr]this would sit nicely with the Tensnake - 80’s sounding dance HTSL that roben was asking for (even if he did ask for deep house)

Would be cool if Sonic could do an 80’s pop synth style tutorial.[/quote]

+1 :smiley:

[quote]berwin9 (05/08/2010)[hr][quote]Aapie (05/08/2010)[hr]

Would be cool if Sonic could do an 80’s pop synth style tutorial.[/quote]

+1 :D[/quote]

i would like to see it as well,but using something like dcam ss instead of sylenth

+1 on 80s pop synth (alex metric, grum) style

+1 here!!!