HTSL mnml!

OK! I know that this is the week that the mnml tutorial is supposed to come out. There is also supposed to be epic surf later on this week hitting Southern California! I need to know what day the mnml tutorial is coming out so I can plan what days I’m going surfing. This is my absolute last week off before I start my new job! Throw me a bone! Lemme know what day!!! THANKS!

Raymond

Surfing??? I would surf, but I tend to sink. :frowning:

Quickly everyone at SA!!! Stop what your doing and finish the minimal tutoirial asap so this fella can organise his days for surfing. God help us all if he misses a good swell!! :slight_smile:

Id say it will be done when its done mate.

it’s already done, mate. it’s a matter of what day they release it. it was done last week. if you read the other posts, they’re supposed to be coming out with a schedule of releases for us asap. did you ever figure out yet that WoNK is a girl?

Raymond

that was a real question btw. not a shot at you…

Raymond :wink:

edit: this is what happens when you get on the computer before waking all the way up. you answer two posts at once! :smiley:

Th penny has just dropped :smiley:

I won’t lie, I’ve been craving this minimal tutorial since I got on SA. The minimal house tutorial that was on here in the beginning of all this was what drew me to SA! It seems like such a simple genre, but is anything but that. I almost considered doing that PointBlank Online stuff, but heard that it was so so. I don’t pay $400 USD for so so!!! :smiley: When I can pay $90 USD for HELL YEAH!

Raymond

Feed me Seymore! I need me minimal!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bump

Come on SA! 48hrs and no response?!?! Throw me a bone! I just want some info!

Raymond :cool::D:cool:

Just shoot them a private message bro!

I was hoping that it could be answered here for everyone! :smiley:

Raymond

i’m really really looking forward to this one aswell!! :smiley:

Copy/Paste works for me…

Don’t worry, I sent them a msg. Still no response… We shall see!

Raymond

Well lot, I sent them a PM on Monday that got read, but I never got a response… Obviously they either like to keep us on our toes or didn’t have an answer. Wish I could have at least got an “We’re not sure yet”. None the less, if it is coming out this week as planned, it has to be today or tomorrow!

:smiley:

Raymond

:wink:

minimal tutorial? Sweet!

Lookin like next week according to Bry, tech tip this week though.

Raymond

any news regarding the release?

[quote]avesta (7/28/2009)[hr]any news regarding the release?[/quote]

+1:D

seek and ye shall find

werdddddd!!!