*********htsl mnml***********

SA,

Just wanted to take a moment to thank you guys for this one. This is the missing link in my productions! I should be able to finally finish off a couple of tracks that I have been working on this weekend. You guys really do provide a premium service at a great price. Keep up the good work, and yes! START THAT LABEL!!!

Raymond

ps. Would love to see Bry and Phil do a collab track, not for a tut, but just to see what you dudes come up with! Great stuff!

second that!!! great tutorial people get watching

this tutorial is the main reason i subscribed and i’m not dissapointed its really filled in some gaps keep up the good work sa:D

I had no idea there were that many minimal fans. Lets get back on track and get these fidget and electro tutorials coming. These minimal guys need to find a new site. I’m joking of course.

We’re very minimal so we’re hard to spot! :stuck_out_tongue:

Raymond

Any of you guys having trouble getting the video on bass to load up? I log in and can watch the drums one fine but when i come to watch the bass tutorial it takes me to the subscription page!!!

Gutted:D

was able to watch the bass one, it’s really really good! i hope you get to see it! :stuck_out_tongue: j/k Sometimes I have to refresh the browser when watching them one after another. I’m on Mac/Leopard/Firefox though… Give the refresh a try.

Raymond

Thanks for that raymondsar - tried it gain using internet explorer and it still wont work. The subscriber page it takes you to will not let you refresh.

However i have since tried using the firefox browser and it works.

Is any body else having trouble getting it to load in explorer?

I have posted a query in the subscriber support forum so we will see if the sonic guys think there is a problem.

Thanks.

My minimal is more minimal than everybodys.

Good work lads

it worked fine for me last night but i’ve just tried this morning and i’m having the same prob aaarrrggghh:angry:

[quote]bouffont (7/30/2009)[hr]My minimal is more minimal than everybodys.

Good work lads[/quote]

do you not mean “less minimal”?

[quote]phil johnston (7/30/2009)[hr][quote]bouffont (7/30/2009)[hr]My minimal is more minimal than everybodys.

Good work lads[/quote]

do you not mean “less minimal”?[/quote]

thats a double negative

• = + ??? :sick:

or it is

• = - ??? :sick:

anyway it’s less …:wink: … or more ? … argghh

Chris17 - the videos should be fixed now. Bryan sorted them after i posted in the subscriber problems.

:slight_smile:

[quote]mejaques_uk@hotmail.com (7/30/2009)[hr]Chris17 - the videos should be fixed now. Bryan sorted them after i posted in the subscriber problems.

:)[/quote]

cheers!!:smiley:

Hey guys, just subscribed to this site last week and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Amazing stuff… I am stoked for this tutorial as Tech House and Minimal are my favs! Roadkill by Dubfire is such a Floor pounder!

Anyways, the reason why I am posting is because I upgraded to ableton 8 about a month ago and haven’t really tackled their new groove pool yet…

I see that you guys used your global groove in 7 for this track (which I miss extremely :() and was wondering what your settings were at for your groove so I could mimic them in my groove pool… I am going to assume 16th note Base?

Gah… I need to master this new groove pool.

Any help would be great :slight_smile:

Thanks I really loved this Tutorial. I guess i am going to forget about Breaks now and start doing Minimal, Electro and Tech House tunes now.