HTSL Pendulum

Just got the new album OMFG

and they have a new touch to their sound :smiley: would love to know how they produced it like The Island PT 2

YES PLEASE!!!

I have all their albums…and I’d be happy to get even remotley close to their sound (synths, vocals, drums, bass etc…) preferably using Ableton Live and vst’s. I know Rob Swire has quite a collection of hardware and the guitarist plays through a piece of hardware that lets him use plugins but I cant remember what its called…but he has one of those hexaphonic pickups.

KJ Sawka is a drum god imho…

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do a Pendulum HTSL!!

+100

for sure I would love this. The current DnB tutorial on the site is ok but I would love something more in depth.

lol the current one is pretty poor in comparison to the rest of the styles, def something that needs updating, maybe not pendulum tho. you can get pretty close to their older sounds with absynth using the frequency shifter i seem to remember…

they used alot of zeta in there early productions

This would be good, although I think only Pendulum could do HTSL vids, would love another D’n’B tut though, the other one is good but needs some more depth!

That would be a cool one to know

i guess but i only really like tracks like Slam

i must be the only person that doesnt like pendulum :hehe:

i loved another planet when it came out but most stuff since then has been utter garbage

they use to use z3ta a lot, they resample and process with waves

[quote]ctdf (04/08/2010)[hr]i must be the only person that doesnt like pendulum :hehe:

i loved another planet when it came out but most stuff since then has been utter garbage

they use to use z3ta a lot, they resample and process with waves

[/quote]

i dont like their music much either but if they were teaching a class,they would have my utmost attention.i dont think this is one for the sa fellas to tackle,not unless theyre finally going to start incorporating some third party plugins(and not on the samples before the lesson starts)

I do not like them either - The vault was a wicked tune though.  I used to see them about 6 years ago smash up Renegade Hardware now they just smash up Top Of the pops and T4.

If they are going to be any more DNB tutorials they should do them in either a liquid or neurofunk style

[quote]moody1210 (05/08/2010)[hr]I do not like them either - The vault was a wicked tune though. I used to see them about 6 years ago smash up Renegade Hardware now they just smash up Top Of the pops and T4.

If they are going to be any more DNB tutorials they shoulddo them in eithera liquid or neurofunk style[/quote]

Yeah i would love some Neurofunk :smiley:

how to sound like hospital records would be nice, left open enough for some creative input from the sa guys rather than just focusing just on london elekectricity or high contrast

Yeah, that’d do it for me!

Just picked up their Future Sound of Russia album and Hospitality Drum & Bass 2010. Solid albums. Love the sounds coming out of Russia right now.

Their podcast is great for hearing new stuff but their presenters talk too much over the tracks. :w00t: