Htsl techno minimal tech house mix

Hi guys

this is a mix of all the top tracks from the htsl thread as voted for by you! feel free to download and listen :slight_smile:

dont forget to keep posting your tracks in the tutorial request thread and point out what techniques/sounds you want to make :cool:

please comment your thoughts on the mix and a big thanks to ICN and Slender and all the other members that have posted and voted for tracks in the thread! :wink:

enjoy

Mitaka; The Black Tunnel - Original Mix
Roman Lindau; Keppra - Original Mix
Ben Klock; Subzero - Original Mix
Cari Lekebusch; Macabre - Original Mix
Egbert; Vette Sounds - Original Mix
Par Grindvik; I’m A Lot Like You - Original
Adam Beyer; Antistius - Original Mix
SecureDigital; Seeds
The Advent, Industrialyzer; Terra Nosa - Original Mix
Bas Mooy; Play Dead - Virgil Enzinger Remix
The Advent, Industrialyzer; Not Guilty - Original Mix
Umek; Sequence Of Shapes - Original
Industrialyzer; Maximal - Original Mix
Flavio Diaz; Avid - Original Mix
Psycatron; Directions - Original Mix
Cirez D; Glow - Original Mix
Cave; Antarctica - Original Mix
Paul Kalkbrenner; Altes Kamuffel - Original Mix
The Little; What Did You Give Me - Original Mix
Deetron; Collide - Original Mix

3 Threads in 3 Seperate Catagories!! YEAH!! :smiley:

Sounds really good Mussi! Thanks so much for your time Mate.

Great ****ing tracks!!

Listening now… :cool:

sorry it took so long! there has been blood sweat and tears along the way lol :smiley:

Really good mix Mussi.

Not taking the Pi$$ - But some of those tracks are killer together!! LOL

Tall order considering how diverse some of them were. Fair play. It was a hard job I think. Well done Man!!!

1/2 way now… Excellent!! :slight_smile:

Nice one mate - if we never get our request at least we have this - and ICN is right they all do sound great together :slight_smile:

Who has the Meths?

cheers guys we will have to do it again! :wink:

[quote]ICN (14/10/2010)[hr]Who has the Meths?[/quote]

ill put some in your drop box :stuck_out_tongue:

It keeps getting better & better.

Did you enjoy making it?

Some serious ****ing tunes there. Real heavy.

i loved doing it and im looking forward to the next one, slender said 3 months, maybe sooner if there is still interest in the thread?!?

i didnt get into the effects in traktor to much on this one, just breaking in slowly :slight_smile:

[quote]Mussi81 (14/10/2010)[hr]i loved doing it and im looking forward to the next one, slender said 3 months, maybe sooner if there is still interest in the thread?!?

i didnt get into the effects in traktor to much on this one, just breaking in slowly :)[/quote]

That would be class, wouldnt it?

Telling ya - If that was an Essential Mix Mussi, I’d have been v.impressed. :cool:

I like how you’ve mixed it man… nothing too crazy. A good blend is always better than too many bells & whistles. You could listen to it in 60years time in the nursing home & it’ll still sound fresh - LOL

[quote]ICN (14/10/2010)[hr][quote]Mussi81 (14/10/2010)[hr]i loved doing it and im looking forward to the next one, slender said 3 months, maybe sooner if there is still interest in the thread?!?

i didnt get into the effects in traktor to much on this one, just breaking in slowly :)[/quote]

That would be class, wouldnt it?

Telling ya - If that was an Essential Mix Mussi, I’d have been v.impressed. :cool:

I like how you’ve mixed it man… nothing too crazy. A good blend is always better than too many bells & whistles. You could listen to it in 60years time in the nursing home & it’ll still sound fresh - LOL[/quote]

thanks icn, it could be better but i always beat myself up over the littlest of things :smiley:

Listened to it again today on the Ipod. Class.

just been listening to this in the car while bombing down the m1, wicked even if i do say so myself :slight_smile: