Htsl truly evil drum and bass?

I’d love a drum and bass tutorial that deals more with the darker side of things- spor, the sect, audio, proktah and hedj… all that sort of thing. anyone agree? also I’d really love it if it was done in cubase, even thought this forum doesn’t seem to be hurling too much love at cubase atm, its still my prefered chunk of software :L

do you mean the sorta Tech-Step or what ever the kids are calling it these days lol

[quote]hathouse (07/02/2010)[hr]I’d love a drum and bass tutorial that deals more with the darker side of things- spor, the sect, audio, proktah and hedj… all that sort of thing. anyone agree? also I’d really love it if it was done in cubase, even thought this forum doesn’t seem to be hurling too much love at cubase atm, its still my prefered chunk of software :L[/quote]

I think Logic is very similar to cubase, but i would love to see tutorial where someone use the Cubase PLug ins only . btw SA did a great Job how to do Electro House in Cubase ( the translation from ableton) . but still we need more Tutorials with Cubase i think ( this is the 4 time that i think i post the same thing lol ) sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, although I’m more into what seems to be being called darkstep atm, but tech-step is pretty similar. all that sort of thing would be good :smiley:

yea i asked for sort of same thing, neurofunk is what i know it as

drum n bass is sick

i love drum and bass!

yes neurofunk too :smiley: i mean they’re all the same thing anyway so… :slight_smile:

[quote]hathouse (23/02/2010)[hr]yes neurofunk too :smiley: i mean they’re all the same thing anyway so… :)[/quote]

how many Efiing Types of D&B is out there ? lol jeezus christ kids . you trip me out sometimes with Names from the same genere  lol

lol what is liquid, was talking to a guy the other day and he said that he played liquid i kinda just nodded and pretended that i knew what he was talking about.

i know its drum & bass (read it in future music) but whats the difference ??

i’m very much a, house is house, trance is trance kinda guy i can hear differences but not enough to give it another name lol

it will be so bad soon that we will have genres with names like “slightly techy-er than tech house” or “progressive-tribal-funktech-electro jungle” maybe someone will come up with “ladygaga-gabba”

I agree, there should be more on cubase5!  I did learn a lot from the Electro house turorial, but feel I need more examples of this nature.  Think there is enough on Abelton for now…:wink:

ha ha jon, i see what ya mean starts to get a bit silly after a while, here is some egs of liquid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etnsndryvNo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnETiDAjqLk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VmPwAosxM4

its just a hell of a lot more chilled really, with more melodic content

Liquid d’n’b sounds like the old “intellegent” d’n’b to me

some dark evil horror drum and bass, the stuff that scares ya nan would be sound!

- YouTube

this is what i consider liquid, more grooves and vibes

think hospital records, high contrast, danny byrd etc.