I am so dissapointed with you lot

NOT ONE APRIL FOOLS PRANK

You lot have letme down

everyone is conspiring in secret to get you on april the 2nd man, remember there are no rules just what feels good normally is good mo fo :D??

Dont care :wink:

[quote]ICN (01/04/2011)[hr]Dont care ;)[/quote]

hahahahahahaha (secretly crying into your dried up man fat encrusted pants eh) :wink:

[quote]egg2 (01/04/2011)[hr][quote]ICN (01/04/2011)[hr]Dont care ;)[/quote]

hahahahahahaha (secretly crying into your dried up man fat encrusted pant eh) ;)[/quote]

Hey you do KNOW that he sells those pants on ebay don’t you - haven’t you heard the irish econoomy is in sh**te - they’ve got to make a living somehow :wink:

Hey Egg… The side with the Blood & Skids goes on the back :slight_smile:

We do to order btw…

PM me :slight_smile:

I said I won the lottery on facebook (with a slight twist to make it believable) and people seem to have bought it.

[quote]ICN (01/04/2011)[hr]Hey Egg… The side with the Blood & Skids goes on the back :)[/quote]

Just read that and spat my coffee out … wrongun hahahahaha

[quote]Bouffont (02/04/2011)[hr]I said I won the lottery on facebook (with a slight twist to make it believable) and people seem to have bought it.

[/quote]

That bouff is just plain wrong  hahahahaha !!:smiley:

a fella i know had a pic on FB of a ticket with numbers matching the winning numbers shown on a screen

someone who actually had won had put it on FB and it was doing the rounds a bit

if you won wd you really announce it on FB?

uhuh

I changed my birthdate, had loads of people including friends wish me happy birthday.

Randoms I can understand, but friends… haha what idiots. :laugh:

Also wrote in my status about having had the scan and we’re having twins, quite a few people bought that.

I’m Playing an April fools joke on my mrs tonight. She thinks were going to a mates 30th surprise party. well we are, but what she doesn’t realise is that I’m gonna see of we can blah the “scratch perverts” who are playing up the road later, but the painters are in so I might get a slap lol ;p

Scratch Perverts… Seen them a few times - I’m told :hehe:

Got to work on the mrs but **** it I want to go anyway. Might send her home first :wink: