I found my style

Its a cross between uplifting trance / Chemical brothers style beats / with a twist of ambiance .

:w00t:

lets hear it then

[quote]gofunk (16/06/2011)[hr]lets hear it then[/quote]

Let the rabbit see the hole :hehe:

i like 2 make music.

I’m still trying to find my handbag house style - some how I think I am doing something wrong :frowning:

[quote]UnitedVision (16/06/2011)[hr]i like 2 make music.[/quote]

We have something in common

[quote]Mussi81 (16/06/2011)[hr][quote]UnitedVision (16/06/2011)[hr]i like 2 make music.[/quote]

We have something in common[/quote]

No you don’t :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine style is similar to Slenders but less gay.

[quote]Roben (16/06/2011)[hr]Mine style is similar to Slenders but less gay.[/quote]

If your music was similar to mine I really must be doing something very very very wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway when are you off too Glee camp :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Salvation (16/06/2011)[hr]Its a cross between uplifting trance / Chemical brothers style beats / with a twist of ambiance .

:w00t:[/quote]

Sounds like you need to put it back between the cushions on the couch Mate :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

[quote]slender (16/06/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (16/06/2011)[hr]Mine style is similar to Slenders but less gay.[/quote]

If your music was similar to mine I really must be doing something very very very wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway when are you off too Glee camp :P[/quote]

Next Saturday, want me to sing you a song?

<----- Ears perk up...

[quote][b]Roben (16/06/2011)[/b][hr][quote][b]slender (16/06/2011)[/b][hr][quote][b]Roben (16/06/2011)[/b][hr]Mine style is similar to Slenders but less gay.[/quote]

If your music was similar to mine I really must be doing something very very very wrong :P

Next Saturday, want me to sing you a song?[/quote]

I think it’s code for something else :wink:

[quote]JamieinNC (16/06/2011)[hr]

<----- Ears perk up…

[quote]Roben (16/06/2011)[hr][quote]slender (16/06/2011)[hr][quote]Roben (16/06/2011)[hr]Mine style is similar to Slenders but less gay.[/quote]

Next Saturday, want me to sing you a song?[/quote][/quote]

lol Roben pic looks like hes going to put shreks **** in his mouth

Actually, no. That’s from me coming in from behind off camera.

(Oh my God, I can’t believe I just went there…but I had to! It was wide open for me…Ahhhhh!!!.. Further down the hole…AHHHHHHHHH!!!)

J

Nothing wrong with double penetration the more the marrier like roben likes to say

[quote]JamieinNC (17/06/2011)[hr]Actually, no. That’s from me coming in from behind off camera.

(Oh my God, I can’t believe I just went there…but I had to! It was wide open for me…Ahhhhh!!!.. Further down the hole…AHHHHHHHHH!!!)

J

LOL @ Rob’s pic!

Robs expectations lowered when he opened the sausage fattener thread :confused:

hahaha, you bastards :laugh:

[quote]gofunk (16/06/2011)[hr]lets hear it then[/quote]

not until I finished the track … I like this style makes me feel all warm&fuzzy inside lol .