I just need some tips

I would link you guys the track on Sound-cloud but the track sounds like all the dynamics of the track dissolved . This is a clean file ( MP3 ) Its in a Rar file so go ahead an scan it if your that worried about it !

I just need some tips ! Not a full on track just an idea/loop I created last-night before I went to bed .

Also way is it that Soundcloud or Youtube makes music sound like **** ?

first loop is just a kick and synth like bass for about 1 min

Second loop is kick and synth bass with a sidechained vocal effect .

Very simple loop I took out the Bongos and congas for now .

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ncr3ue

I think you should introduce the vocal thing earlier? Maybe 30 sec loops?

Thats all I can think off lol, useless info from me…

Sounds kinda psytrancy? I just keep thinking some acid sounds will pop in any second there…

[quote]MistroPain (20/08/2011)[hr]I think you should introduce the vocal thing earlier? Maybe 30 sec loops?

Thats all I can think off lol, useless info from me…

Sounds kinda psytrancy? I just keep thinking some acid sounds will pop in any second there…[/quote]

Sorry I mean the mix not the actual song … Like Should I tighten up the bass or should I turned down or EQ the kick more ?

Well there arent many elements in there so nothing sounds muddy to me, everything seems to be occupying its own space (listening to it on headphones though dont own any monitors)…

Prolly not the best person to ask anyway, my ears arent trained enough for that lol :stuck_out_tongue: