I need links To Help me

Videos or Tips please

I Trashed a new track ( Never have a Writen a Full track ) I have many Full “Songs Leads builds”  that I can play on the piano alone .  The new track was pissing me off with the Beat Piano bass all of it was not mixing right so trashed it. When I play my piano its perfect and my hands feel free . When I mix on the Pc I feel limited to my abilities

When I use Full Cords it Takes up all my Room and my beat bass Well all of it just disappears . I had a 16 Bar Trance lead the otherNight , after 2 hours I found myself using only one Finger Cords just so it can fit in the mix . I use the Cubase Eq and Iv seen one called “StudioEq”

Is there something Im doing wrong ? any Veterans on these boards who had this problem back in the day ? Mixing is Really making want to give up on writing music altogether .

send us a clip of your parts so we can hear what might be going wrong.

[quote]phil johnston (06/06/2010)[hr]send us a clip of your parts so we can hear what might be going wrong.[/quote]

http://www.indabamusic.com/people/938363150 I NEED TO SIDCHAIN THE BASS guess I need to watch a Video now .