I want a Roland JP :(

Round 1 . Fight!!!

Haha let’s go lol

You seem to have this weird obsession with gigasaws. Build as many as you want I really… Dont care.

Also ICN at least we have banter, you are someone who can have a laugh and a joke.

But dom you are just a mentally challenged individual. You spend a week on an internet forum and act like you have been there for years. You have weird obsessions with the forums members and you try to be funny but its just weird tbh…

When it comes to you as an amateur producer I highly reccomens you subscribe for a lifetime here on SA, I really think you will benefit a lot.

Sorry to dissapoint from now on you dont exist to me, I will not respond to you or talk to you as i’d get more sense out of a used tampon.

Peace.

I like the way Dom has started chatting & having the buzz - Thats the way to do it :slight_smile:

[quote]jjdejong0 (02/09/2011)[hr]You seem to have this weird obsession with gigasaws. Build as many as you want I really… Dont care.

Also ICN at least we have banter, you are someone who can have a laugh and a joke.

But dom you are just a mentally challenged individual. You spend a week on an internet forum and act like you have been there for years. You have weird obsessions with the forums members and you try to be funny but its just weird tbh…

When it comes to you as an amateur producer I highly reccomens you subscribe for a lifetime here on SA, I really think you will benefit a lot.

Sorry to dissapoint from now on you dont exist to me, I will not respond to you or talk to you as i’d get more sense out of a used tampon.

Peace.[/quote]

I’m just diving in and having fun Jan, I’ve got nothing personally against you as I don’t know you. Please take everything I saw with a pinch of salt :wink:

[quote]jjdejong0 (02/09/2011) When it comes to you as an amateur producer I highly reccomens you subscribe for a lifetime here on SA, I really think you will benefit a lot.[/quote]

Sorry, I won’t be subscribing, i’m just here for the banter and to help others if I can on those rare occasions where I’ll have something sensible to say :wink:

Don Nice stash

[quote]Subject 1 (03/09/2011)[hr]Don Nice stash[/quote]

Why thankyou, and may I complement you on yours. Keeping it real in 2011.

[quote]dom_moulton (03/09/2011)[hr][quote]Subject 1 (03/09/2011)[hr]Don Nice stash[/quote]

Why thankyou, and may I complement you on yours. Keeping it real in 2011.[/quote]

LOL

Fair enough.