I would really love to see more Trance courses

I know you recently did a Trance takeover but I still feel that most of the courses still have a heavy focus on techno and I would like to see more trance courses.
Maybe a how to make course in the style of Factor B.? See for example the track that starts here:

(It seems the link above does not go to a specific timestamp so I was referring to the track that starts around 04:00)
Or the remix that starts at 09:15 for the same video (Filo & Peri - The Anthem).
But there are so many great Trance artists such as: John O’Callaghan, Aly & Fila, The Thrillseekers, Armin van Buuren, Bryan Kearney, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Markus Schulz, Paul van Dyk, Ben Gold, Craig Connely (who has a course here that I love)).
I know it might be difficult to get more of these artists to do courses on your platform due to their busy schedules or other reasons so maybe more courses like “In the style of…” a certain artist.

1 Like

Pretty sure there will be new courses covering Trance in the future since this is a main genre :wink:

Right now ( maybe you’ve already done this ) you might want to check available courses on this page :

1 Like