Icn

Empty your PM box

I could ask Howie to do a tut if you like

Do a Poll :smiley:

[quote]slender (11/07/2010)[hr]I could ask Howie to do a tut if you like[/quote]

lol

What have you been up to Roben?

Havent seen you around for a few days…

You know… having a life? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: haha jks

No but seriously, just been busy this weekend. Was DJing along side ‘gus’ from eastenders last night, then went to prok & fitchs Floorplay night where i met Jon Ulysses and Jason Herd aka Juan Kidd, was a pretty funny night, they’re absolute legends and Jason’s set was awesome!! Got way too wasted on all the free alcohol… as you do. :wink:

Spent good time in the studio with Amrick yesterday and today, working on our track, also a nice BBQ.

Been a pretty good weekend really.

[quote]roben (11/07/2010)[hr]You know… having a life? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: haha jks

No but seriously, just been busy this weekend. Was DJing along side ‘gus’ from eastenders last night, then went to prok & fitchs Floorplay night where i met Jon Ulysses and Jason Herd aka Juan Kidd, was a pretty funny night, they’re absolute legends and Jason’s set was awesome!! Got way too wasted on all the free alcohol… as you do. :wink:

Spent good time in the studio with Amrick yesterday and today, working on our track, also a nice BBQ.

Been a pretty good weekend really.[/quote]

Hey roben come on your among friends here you can tell us you were doing your Community Service sentence :wink:

Gus from EE.

Aw Man… Was Wellhard the Main Act?

LOL

That
Dog!

[quote]ICN (11/07/2010)[hr]Gus from EE.

Aw Man… Was Wellhard the Main Act?

LOL

That
Dog!

[/quote]

Well he dropped RnB so i left the room VERY swiftly, then hour later I was asked to play again. Bit weird seeing an actor DJing but whatever. BUT i do have a funny photo of me with a Jedward mask on next to ‘Gus’.

LOL we all joked about Well 'Ard actually!!

Fair play to him man… at least he’s paying the bills.

Aint seen him on TV recently… Oh dear :Whistling:

Yeah fair play to him, seemed a nice enough guy.

[quote]ICN (12/07/2010)[hr]

Aint seen him on TV recently… Oh dear :Whistling:[/quote]

Yes one great loss

He’ll be on those Daz ads next - Have you seen the yokes that they get on them?

Dr. Legg from EE.

Curley from Corination St - Bet Lynch… Dreadful.

Even - Jennifer Ellison in the latest one. Jeez - She’s really lost her figure.

Shocking.

[quote]slender (11/07/2010)[hr]I could ask Howie to do a tut if you like[/quote]

Outta Hand