Illegal Downloading Sites and Resources

[quote]TheAnt (13/07/2012)[hr]The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he wouldn’t subscribe.[/quote]

lol

[quote]TheAnt (13/07/2012)[hr]The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he wouldn’t subscribe.[/quote]

Only just seen this Mate! Witty Man!! :laugh:

i dont think there really are that many specific music download sites that operate on illegal downloads, i think the real problem is just upload sites

EDITED No links or methods to obtaining copyrighted material on the forums

Hi Guys

this thread is treading on thin ice - no linking to any illegal sites at all

you are free to chat about it, but no links or ways to obtain copyrighted material can be put up

oops sorry. I didnt know if it was illegal because the site i put up seems like a full blown pro site, why dont they take these things down?

[quote]jjdejong0 (20/07/2012)[hr]oops sorry. I didnt know if it was illegal because the site i put up seems like a full blown pro site, why dont they take these things down?[/quote]

combination of crooks / loopholes / countries that dont care and governments that can’t get it right.

Out of interest, where does a soundcloud re-edit of a track stand in terms of posting on the forums? Is it legal to post a re-edit onto Soundcloud in the first place?