I'm Speechless

…a cookbook which I won’t be buying :sick:

[url]Page Not Found | Lulu

[quote]slender (30/12/2010)[hr]…a cookbook which I won’t be buying :sick:

[/quote]

Come on,

is that for real??

[quote]Mussi81 (30/12/2010)[hr][quote]slender (30/12/2010)[hr]…a cookbook which I won’t be buying :sick:

[/quote]

Come on,

is that for real??[/quote]

Unfortunatly yes

Lulu.com - How the mighty fall! LOL

By Bob T Wibble

For a long time I’ve been using my own juices as that ‘secret ingredient’ in all kinds of meals, and everyone raves about that special flavour my food has, while I just quietly smile and maintain a dignified silence. It’s so exciting to see this kind of thing in print, making the most of what is after all, just a natural substance. After all, we use milk, which is squeezed out of cow (unless my wife happens to be lactating) for many recipes. Just remember to keep it fresh, semen doesn’t keep. I recommend storing it in icecube trays (clearly marked!!!) and then topping up as you can - melting cubes when required. I’m a member of a cooking forum with over 9,000 members, and shall be recommending this there!

[quote]slender (30/12/2010)[hr]…a cookbook which I won’t be buying :sick:

[/quote]

Handy recipes if my mother inlaw cums round for tea! Do they do next day delivery?

[quote]gavisthename (30/12/2010)[hr][quote]slender (30/12/2010)[hr]…a cookbook which I won’t be buying :sick:

[/quote]

Handy recipes if my mother inlaw cums round for tea! Do they do next day delivery?[/quote]

No but i do :smiley:

Tidy! On second thoughts I’ll have normal delivery so it can ferment for 3 days. She don’t deserve a fresh shipment :wink:

So wrong!! hahaha i can’t believe you even looked that up! :laugh:

i wonder what it tastes like.

roben?

u dirty little man!

soggy biscuit anyone? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Mussi81 (30/12/2010)[hr]soggy biscuit anyone? :P[/quote]

Only if its a custard cream :smiley:

whats wrong ??? eggs dads been cooking these for him since he was a nipper :wink:

Im gonna be the main supplier anyone want?

“My kids love these recipes. Big hit on the dinner table every evening. It’s wonderful that my whole family can participate in the preparation in making a meal together and this is as natural as it can be.”

ahahah at the comments

[quote]Subject 1 (30/12/2010)[hr]Im gonna be the main supplier anyone want?[/quote]

I’m guessing Roben will be buying by the gallon :smiley:

“Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants”

bhahahahaha

[quote]slender (30/12/2010)[hr][quote]Subject 1 (30/12/2010)[hr]Im gonna be the main supplier anyone want?[/quote]

I’m guessing Roben will be buying by the gallon :D[/quote]

he was the first pre order its gonna take me awhile but ill get it done :smiley:

[quote]Subject 1 (31/12/2010)[hr][quote]slender (30/12/2010)[hr][quote]Subject 1 (30/12/2010)[hr]Im gonna be the main supplier anyone want?[/quote]

I’m guessing Roben will be buying by the gallon :D[/quote]

he was the first pre order its gonna take me awhile but ill get it done :D[/quote]

I’m sure ICN will give you a helping hand :wink:

you have got to be ***** kidding me…