Indecision

Wank.

Didnt get it. Sickened. Ah well… What can y’do?

Knew the Guy would take it. You would have been a fool not to.

I also just got the compressor used to make the whole album that included Motorcycle “As the Rush Comes” yesterday. I’m pretty stoked about that too. Not only that I finally got a tube compressor to add some warmth to my bass, lead, and drums, but its a part of history too that it was a piece of gear used in those recordings. Ill tell you how it sounds when I get it up and running.

Always nice to have a piece of kit with some history :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed - I have a possibility of getting another jp8000.

Would be so cool if it worked out.

@ Howie - How did your synth go Mate - Did you get it delivered / up & running / making music yet?

[quote]ICN (04/11/2010)[hr]Fingers crossed - I have a possibility of getting another jp8000.

Would be so cool if it worked out.

@ Howie - How did your synth go Mate - Did you get it delivered / up & running / making music yet?[/quote]

Nope. I sent it out to get a few issues fixed and some mods done. I should have it back in a couple weeks. Since then though, I have gotten a little phatty, 4 moogerfoogers, and 3 expression pedals. :smiley:

Sounds great Howie.

What brands / type or Pedals did you get?

I’m actually trying to fish out some old ones that I had years ago: A couple of Distortions, a delay & a wah. Used to use them with an old skool 4 track! LOL

They’re in my folks house - shed is a mess.

Going to see if I can dirty up a bit of stuff. Got my eye on a Boss Overdrive at moment.

The expression pedals are Moog EP-2’s.

Sorry Man -  I actually meant to post again before you replied to save you the trouble. Misread ya. I see you were buying Moog & had expression pedals.

No probs.

How are you finding the Moog MF’s? I see a lot of them up for sale 2nd hand.

Either they’re hard to use, or people dont know WTF to do with them! :laugh:

[quote]ICN (05/11/2010)[hr]

How are you finding the Moog MF’s? I see a lot of them up for sale 2nd hand.

Either they’re hard to use, or people dont know WTF to do with them! :laugh:[/quote]

They they’re retarded. They couldnt be easier to use and they sound AMAZING! All I need now is more feet! :hehe:

howie, have you had sex with ya little phatty yet?

just bought a ‘pro co, dirty rat distortion’ for my 303. worlds away from yuor stuff howie