Installation problems - MacBook Pro

Hi there,br
br
I have a fairly new macbook pro and I have tried to install the ANA preset pack volume 2 and the ANA trial version and both have told me they have installed successfully but neither of them are anywhere to be found on my MacBook? Tried installing several times.br
br
Please help!br
br

What daw are you using? If it’s 64bit you need to use the seperate 64bit installer included in the download.

Tried that too… br
br
Come to think of it it reminds me of when I try and install an update for adobe flash player, it says the installation was successful but then every time I go to watch a video on youtube it says I need to install an update so the installation obviously hasn’t worked! br
br
The same is happening with ANA and the ANA preset pack. Any ideas?br

[quote]callumriseley (28/01/2014)[hr]Hi there,br
br
I have a fairly new macbook pro and I have tried to install the ANA preset pack volume 2 and the ANA trial version and both have told me they have installed successfully but neither of them are anywhere to be found on my MacBook? Tried installing several times.br
br
Please help!br
br
[/quote]br
br
Hi Callum br
br
are you trying to load ANA from within your DAW ? - it is not a stand alone product. it must be opened as a 3rd party VST / AU.

Re-installed again this afternoon and for some reason it’s worked this time.br
br
Thanks!