Instant haus

Its a device for Max4Live.

[url]Creative tools for music makers | Ableton

Looks like i will be purchasing Max today ! :smiley:

Looks like fun, I will be trying this tonight.

Just downloaded my first Max4live device and creamed my pants !

You dont just hear the drums you can feel them.

Im such a happy wee chappy. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]5id (18/04/2011)[hr]Just downloaded my first Max4live device and creamed my pants !

You dont just hear the drums you can feel them.

Im such a happy wee chappy. :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Who has a wet nappy :smiley:

personally I think Max for Live is a bit of a rip off. In the sense that devices produced in it should be exportable and usable as instruments in regular Ableton. You should need M4L to produce the device but it should be usable by all Ableton users.

What does max4live cost if you already have Ableton8?

€249

though free if you buy Ableton Suite this month. Not particularly fair to current owners of Suite though.

[quote]jonsloan (18/04/2011)[hr]personally I think Max for Live is a bit of a rip off. In the sense that devices produced in it should be exportable and usable as instruments in regular Ableton. You should need M4L to produce the device but it should be usable by all Ableton users.[/quote]

Agreed

Can’t disagree with the comments above that M4L is a bit of a rip.  But Cycling is a different company than Ableton (I think) so they have to pay them something.  But it’s still a bit of a rip.

With that said, I like some of the Max devices for Ableton.  Especially the ones they highlight on the ableton website.  I like that there’s a community with alot of people posting max instruments, effects, etc.

Instant Haus is pretty cool.  It takes the work out of manually writing the most common drum patterns in tech house.  It’s also a cool appendage to drum rack.

I like the granular synthesis plug-in.  I think it’s called schwartzenator II or something.

Any devices for dutch house?

This plug is pretty cool. I wouldn’t say it is worth getting M4L just for this though :wink:

M4L is expensive, but you get over 100 pre made plugins before you even start to look at the community built ones and start making your own. M4L is the same kind of thing as Reaktor except integrated with Abletons interface.

It was 30% off a few days ago.

Edit: Mind you, if I am honest I haven’t had my moneys worth out if it yet. I have hardly used the effects. There are too many and I need to put some time aside to play with them.