Interview - Guy Mantzur / 245

Guy Mantzur

View Course

Join Chris as he catches up with Tel Aviv based producer and DJ, Guy Mantzur. 

Guy’s sound draws influence from the Tech House, Techno and proper Progressive House scenes, which has seen him produce one of the best electronic albums of 2015 - ‘Time’ with fellow Tel Aviv producer Sahar Z. 

His use of unique hypnotic melodies and seductive grooves are instantly recognisable, allowing for some big names to enlist his production services. He has collaborated recently on productions and remixes with the likes of Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren, Argy, Guy J and friend of Sonic Academy, Ian O’Donovan. He is also co owner of Munich based label ‘Plattenbank’ alongside Yaniv Tal. 

So enjoy this in depth interview on the production processes of one of the hottest names on the dance scene today.

Listening to Time on Spotify now. Lovely album.

Had heard some of Guy's tracks before. On Bedrock I think. Glad you did the interview guys as it made me tune in to his album too.

That make me happy, converting at least one person!!

Love this Guy ! It was about time to have a different style and sound doing SA. More interviews and tuto on this kind of sound please

I'm a HUGE Guy Mantzur fan. The new album he did with Sahar Z has been on repeat all week!

Great video! Guy Mantzur is great. More artist like him please..

I learned a lot. Thanks