iPhone friendly videos

In response to the topic in the subscriber support thought I’d do a poll

Love a poll me :slight_smile:

Personally i use my iPhone to surf s.a more than I do my studio pc or laptop. When I’m not in the studio I’m probably sat on the sofa on my iPhone (usually on sa) and the mrs is on her laptop

So it would benefit me to be able to watch the tutorial videos on My iPhone

exactly the same for me. the only time i visit sa on my pc is to watch the tutorials. would love to see them on the iphone but i dont think they will bring it in. Bry said its about how they record their vids and the screen sizes etc.

[quote]jjdejong0 (18/12/2010)[hr]exactly the same for me. the only time i visit sa on my pc is to watch the tutorials. would love to see them on the iphone but i dont think they will bring it in. Bry said its about how they record their vids and the screen sizes etc.[/quote]

yeah he also said about demand so im just wondering if there is any demand

I’d like the option too as well.

Yeah me too!

I can’t afford an ipad, though it’s great that SA runs on iPad, but it would be super cool to have the videos on my iPhone 4, for the same reasons as the other lads said!

Thanks

JW

I’d love it on iphone then i could check it while out and about

Cool, someone else who is on board :slight_smile:

Whoever said no, shame on you!

I clicked yes, but my ipod touch screen is a bit too small really to be watching SA videos, only really going to be a problem when i’m trying to watch the tutor changing parameters which are small anyways on my 22" screen, let alone ipod/iphone sized lol.

[quote]Roben (28/12/2010)[hr]I clicked yes, but my ipod touch screen is a bit too small really to be watching SA videos, only really going to be a problem when i’m trying to watch the tutor changing parameters which are small anyways on my 22" screen, let alone ipod/iphone sized lol.[/quote]

yeah this can be a problem, but its still cool to be able to watch the vids when im away from home/laptop or even at home when im just chilling on the sofa :slight_smile:

Totally, i do agree with that :slight_smile: